BE BRAVE ALREADY

Options
For all of you women and men who are promising, swearing, challenging yourselves to lose weight, fit into that outfit, complete that 5k, feel good about the skin you're in, look amazing in that bathing suit. I challenge all of you to up your personal challenge, prove your bravery. Post, upload, add to your profile your least favorite picture, your flaw that you wish to fix, that you are already challenging yourself to work on. Put it on your fridge if you aren't comfortable putting it online, in your wallet, on the mirror. I have, it's on my profile and the two pictures that told me I need to stop looking pregnant and start toning up. They are my motivation. I cannot wait to upload the next set, the final product!

Replies

• mamaisis09
    Options
    So I know in my main pic I hide the weight well (heck I was a month pregnant) but as you can see in some of the others I do have some weight to lose.
  • monkeymom11
    Options
    Well, I posted a pic of myself camping in the summer of '09 and I can not stand how I look in those shorts and my muffin top just makes me sick. So this is the pic I will be looking at for my motivation!
  • ashley_h10
    ashley_h10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i just posted my worst picture...im thinner now but it is the picture that make me go OMG do i really look like that?!

Its the picture of me in the pink tank top bending over sorta...its the pic that made me end my chubby denial :P