Hi all, New Here

Options
I just joined MFP, hoping to lose weight. After so many attempts of doing it on my own, Im kinda disheartened :brokenheart: Need some Motivation plz :heart:

Replies

• mamaisis09
    Options
    I've only been on here a bit but I am excited to see how it works, and after awhile logging calories got fun:) I added you for motivational purposes, lol! I don't have a lot to lose but then again, I've never lost weight before, so this should be interesting!
  • need2succeed
    Options
    Thanks for adding me :flowerforyou:
    You look great in your pic. It doesn't seem like you have to lose any weight.
    But if you feel like it , Go For It. Good luck !!!:smile:
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP yesterday!! I am very excited to start my new journey to a healthier life. I need to lose quite a bit of weight (60 lbs.) and would love any encouragement or suggestions. I love this site and the excitement and support that everyone has for one another. I did well yesterday. I was under my calories and I did a total of 5 miles walking, 2 were walking with my neighbor 87 years old!! :smile: She is AMAZING we walk at a 3.0 pace. We walked again this morning. And the other 3 miles were Leslie Sansone DVD's. I just wanted to say hello!!!!! Would love to meet some new and exciting people who are on the same journey as myself!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jdubs1201
    Options
    Hi there... welcome to MFP!!

The people on this site are awesome and VERY supportive! I hope this site assists you in meeting all your health goals. The food tracker is awesome, and you can choose what you want to see (if you're concerned about cholesterol, sodium, sugar, etc). The message boards are fantastic for motivation and information. This site gives me a sense of accountability, so it has helped me to stay at it, instead of trying for a week or 2 and then just fading out of it.

Best of luck!!
  • need2succeed
    Options
    I just joined MFP yesterday!! I am very excited to start my new journey to a healthier life. I need to lose quite a bit of weight (60 lbs.) and would love any encouragement or suggestions. I love this site and the excitement and support that everyone has for one another. I did well yesterday. I was under my calories and I did a total of 5 miles walking, 2 were walking with my neighbor 87 years old!! :smile: She is AMAZING we walk at a 3.0 pace. We walked again this morning. And the other 3 miles were Leslie Sansone DVD's. I just wanted to say hello!!!!! Would love to meet some new and exciting people who are on the same journey as myself!!!! :flowerforyou:
    Hi. good luck for your new journey towards health. I've only been on the site for 2 days, and I can definitely see that it is helping me eat less (probably cz I have to log everything :wink: ). I have to lose a lot of weight as well (65 lbs to start with) just to be in the normal weight range. so Good Luck to both of us :flowerforyou:
  • need2succeed
    Options
    Hi there... welcome to MFP!!

The people on this site are awesome and VERY supportive! I hope this site assists you in meeting all your health goals. The food tracker is awesome, and you can choose what you want to see (if you're concerned about cholesterol, sodium, sugar, etc). The message boards are fantastic for motivation and information. This site gives me a sense of accountability, so it has helped me to stay at it, instead of trying for a week or 2 and then just fading out of it.

Best of luck!!
    Hi there, thanks a lot,
    I do need some motivation and tips. In the real world, people are always telling you that you need to lose weight, but nobody ever tells you how to do it. It's nice to have ppl who can actually give you tips and tricks on how to stay on track. you are right about the food diary. It's awesome and it is helping me eat less. thanks for your informational and motivational welcome. :flowerforyou: