Healthy ready meals

Options
Hi all,

I'm trying out 'Performance meals' that claim to be very healthy and high in protein but with carbs and fat too in there. They give you about 49 grams if protein per meal (I'm always struggling to get enough protein), and average about 350 Cals per meal. I add a pack of steamed vegetables which brings it up to about 390 Cals.

Just had my first one, it was delicious and filling. I bought a pack of ten which came to £3 each. I'm thinking of having one a day to help control Cals, or using them every other day for 2 meals for carb / calorie cycling.

Link:

http://www.naturalsportsnutrition.co.uk/our-products

Anyone tried it?

Replies

• punkypenny
    punkypenny Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Looks good! And the ingredients are natural. I wonder if you can get them in the US too?
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    If you're in the US this will be no help to you but M&S fuller longer (UK) salads and ready meals are really good (I normal HATE the idea of ready meals). Good amount of protein and all ingredients you can pronounce :)

ETA: haha just noticed it's a uk link. The marks ones don't come in as good on protein as your ones (30-40g usually) but an idea if you fancy a change. (If you want the full macro breakdown, there's a few in my diary(lunches) feel free to have a nosy)
  • slowbutsure2
    Options
    Looks good! And the ingredients are natural. I wonder if you can get them in the US too?

I just clicked the US link and it says they will soon be available in the US. You can log an interest so they can email you when its available.