What's your favorite meal from Cheesecake Factory??!!

Options
I'm going there for the first time this weekend. I only browsed the menu online so needless to say I have no idea what I want! Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp, Shepherd's Pie, or the Stuffed Corn Tortillas? Everything sounds so good! And not to mention the cheesecakes.

I'm not concerned about calories for this meal. I feel like it'll do me good to let go a little for one night.

What's your favorite meal and cheesecake?

Replies

• webutmirrortheworld
    Options
    The lemon raspberry cheesecake is delicious. They have a lot of cheesecakes though, and they all are delicious :)

I've had the shepards pie before and it is very good.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that there isn't one in my town. ;D
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING!
  • arwacky
    arwacky Posts: 1,653
    Options
    I love the key lime cheesecake!! :love:
  • AshlynG923
    AshlynG923 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ooohhh.... Yumm!! Key lime sounds good, Esp because there's a foot of snow outside...
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    My go to's are:

- Grilled salmon with double brocolli if I want to be good

- Factory burger with extra grilled onions and fries if I want to be bad

- Rarely do I get a piece of cheesecake, but when I do I get it to go and work on it for a few days. My favorites are the original and either of the peanut butter/chocolate ones.

The crab cake bites are really tasty and crunchy too!
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I've only been to CF twice. The first time was 'blah'. The second was quite good - I had the asparagus salad with tomatoes, pine nuts and a fried egg and a slice of the low-carb cheesecake - it was delicious!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    I like most of the dishes on the skinny menu. I know you said calories are no concern, but I honestly like the things on that menu better than the regular menu. Except the veggie burger. It's nasty.

Best cheesecake - tossup between the banana cream, which seriously tastes like uber-rich banana cream pie, and the lemon/raspberry one with the lady fingers.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Everything is good, but since I'm a cheesecake addict I recommend you just skip the meal and go straight to the cheesecake.

Rigger
  • scottYBRIDGEWATER
    Options
    Water with a twist of lemon. Why would I go to the Cheesecake Factory if I am trying to lose weight?
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    They have a bbq chicken chopped salad that is SO good. Also pretty much any of their pasta. And red velvet cheesecake to finish!
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    You mean it's not just a fictional eatery from The Big Bang Theory?
  • mochamofitandhealthy
    Options
    I really like their chopped salads. The southwest eggrolls are good too.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,967 Member
    Options
    Water with a twist of lemon. Why would I go to the Cheesecake Factory if I am trying to lose weight?
    I agree factories are very filling and calorie dense.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp!!! I also like the spicy cajuin pasta not sure of it's real name if it's stil on the menu.

I love all cheesecake. But Oreo is good for a Classic. The pinapple upsdie down cheesecake is wonderful for somthing different.

Drink lots of water and go for a walk tomorrow to make up fo rthe salt and cal.

Have fun!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

I lost 53 pounds, and went out to eat often. Weight loss doesn't mean you can't live a little. You learn to work in splurges.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Because life is for living? Because food is tasty and for eating?

I bet you don't get invited out much.

Anyway. I love just about everything there but Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp is really nice.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Chicken Madeira. You're welcome.
  • danagolding
    Options
    Fettuccine with chicken and sun dried tomatoes is sooooo delicious! I also really like the chicken salad sandwich. The Dulce de Leche cheesecake is pure heaven! Enjoy your outing!!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Thai Chicken Lettuce wraps. Healthy and DELICIOUS!

I would choose the avocado eggrolls over the cheesecake, because they are that good. But that is me.