Jillian Micheals 30 day shred workout

Options
Hello; I wonder how many calories do I burn under the 30 day shred workout??

I have heard many people gets tigther skin after it, and I started doing this a couple of days ago :)

Replies

• JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Um, I'm not sure about the tighter skin thing, but I log my Jillian workouts as either circuit training or high impact aerobics here on mfp. It's not going to be exactly accurate, but it's close enough, and it's based on my individual weight.
  • liselottee
    liselottee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Okay, thank you so mutch :) I Have a friend that did it, she didnt loose a pound but she looked slimmer and lost inches of her body :)
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I finished today and I am bit sad that I did not lose much weight but the tight skin is more like the muscles are forming. It's shaping for me.

I am going to start tomorrow again but this time I will try to watch what I eat too.
  • bleweydgrl
    Options
    I just ordered mine from Amazon last night! Can't wait to try it, it is supposed to be really challenging. I am going to be really careful about my calories along with the program and hopefully I will lose loads :)
  • Lettee4
    Lettee4 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i log it as 20 mins of "circuit training general" on here.
    my legs have gotten a lot more toned, im not sure if it helped with loose skin thaaaat much but im sure its better than zero strength stuff at all :)
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I did the exercises but did not bother watching what I was eating. It's my only way to motivate myself to complete the 30 days and I did it. I did not lose much though, haha. So my next goal is to include watching what I eat.

Good luck!
    I just ordered mine from Amazon last night! Can't wait to try it, it is supposed to be really challenging. I am going to be really careful about my calories along with the program and hopefully I will lose loads :)
  • SlimSonic
    SlimSonic Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    There is an app on the apple App Store called calories burned, Jillian michaels 30 day shred is one of the activities you can choose, you put your weight etc in and it works out your cals burned, it also shows all 3 levels of the workout.
  • liselottee
    liselottee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you so so so mutch :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Curves Circuit Training if you don't have a HRM. Circuit training general is gives a gross overburn..
  • tabutterfly
    tabutterfly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I LOVE 30DS & burn about 230 each level..because when u move to the next level it's a little easier.. I'm sure if u started at level 2 or 3 it would be more though! :)
  • _Fly_
    _Fly_ Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    There is no one answer to your question. Calories burned depend on how hard each individual pushes during each workout session, their age, height, weight, general health conditions, etc. I'd recommend investing into a heart rate monitor, it's really awesome and motives me each time I workout to push harder. Good luck!
  • RachLK7
    RachLK7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Best advice I can give is to purchase a heart rate monitor/watch! You can set your height, weight, are etc and as each person is different it will tell u exactly how many calories, g of fat you have burnt! :)

Level 2 & 3 ive burnt approx 230 - 250cals, I'm 5ft 7" weight 166.5lbs
  • A lot of people don't understand or believe that 80% is what you eat and 20% is workout.
  • RachLK7
    RachLK7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    OK so gained this bloody week, my 1st weight in since starting 30DS, but a quick Google bout the exact same thing n thresholds loads of old zombie pots on Mfp about weight gain in week 1, luckily I do my measurements fortnightly anyways so going to continue n fingers crossed its working! Felt so disappointed earlier as I really have tried this week! X
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Yeah relax.. give it 10-20 days and the water weight will come right off.