Looking for a Beach Body Coach

Options
13»

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Why not just have it delivered to your work, or a friend's house, or a family member's house, or have the mail carrier leave the package with a neighbor? This seems like a lot of drama for something as basic as ordering items online.
  • cshouston81
    Options
    Why not just have it delivered to your work, or a friend's house, or a family member's house, or have the mail carrier leave the package with a neighbor? This seems like a lot of drama for something as basic as ordering items online.

Seriously. The first thing I thought was just have it shipped to someone you know who can give it to you, unless you suddenly have no family or friends either. This just stinks of weird advertising to me, but what do I know?
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    My god.. leave this woman alone if you can't help her with her question.. People are curious why it can sometimes be intimidating or useless to ask simple questions on message boards. She likes the product, she uses it, she wants a local coach. She shouldn't have to defend everything from her preference of protein intake to her nationality..

No one was making her defend anything. We offered suggestions since she was having issues getting the product anyways. Way to escalate the situation from nothing to 10. :drinker:

I don't think that's what he's getting at. I find with anyone wanting a product that everyone bashes for their own reasons comes off as odd.
    People wonder why someone would want it and then when they explain their reasonings it just doesn't make sense still

I don't feel the need to defend at all as I could care less if people think I'm wasting my money or am being sucked into a phony business scam

I also find paying 2-3 times the price for a product odd too.

Shakeology isn't a protein supplement, so why spend so much when there are actual protein shakes out there with better protein numbers for fractions of the price.....

That's what he's getting at.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    Why do they make you sign for the shipments? I'm not in Canada, but my shipments always get left at my door. Is that a Canada thing?

oh my i've never had packages left at my door, if your not home they will leave you a note saying to go to your post office to pick up.
    I dont drive so its difficult for me to get to the one they send it to

There's nothing you can set up with the carrier to tell them to leave packages if you're not home? My husband did that with the UPS guy and if we get a Fedex delivery and we're not going to be home we'll sign a note stating to accept that as the signature and nine times out of ten they will.
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options

Wow I didn't realize that just because I want someone who's a beach body coach to have the packages for me was such a big deal.
    Leaving with a neighbor is not allowed as I live in a condo and if you don't answer your buzzer you get a parcel pick up notice.
    Having it delivered at work is not allowed as all items must be checked in with the VP and unfortunately i don't have family out here.

I have my reasons for wanting a coach and if you can't help than bugger off as saying I'm creating drama and spending soooo much on a product is really no ones concern.
    I like what I like and if you don't like it then don't buy it.
    The price has never been a concern or issue to me.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Seriously. The first thing I thought was just have it shipped to someone you know who can give it to you, unless you suddenly have no family or friends either. This just stinks of weird advertising to me, but what do I know?

No friends nearby??? In Canada???

That's impossible! I thought everyone in Canada was so friendly that they were friends with every other Canadian.

I've apparently been horribly misled.
  • shazbox1
    shazbox1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options

That's impossible! I thought everyone in Canada was so friendly that they were friends with every other Canadian.

If you aren't a 'buddy', 'guy', or 'friend', we send you to Calgary to live in loneliness and be served by poor postal service.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

Wow I didn't realize that just because I want someone who's a beach body coach to have the packages for me was such a big deal.
    Leaving with a neighbor is not allowed as I live in a condo and if you don't answer your buzzer you get a parcel pick up notice.
    Having it delivered at work is not allowed as all items must be checked in with the VP and unfortunately i don't have family out here.

I have my reasons for wanting a coach and if you can't help than bugger off as saying I'm creating drama and spending soooo much on a product is really no ones concern.
    I like what I like and if you don't like it then don't buy it.
    The price has never been a concern or issue to me.

I didn't say you were creating drama, I said this seemed to be quite a bit of drama over something as simple as getting a package delivered. I didn't say anything about a coach or how much you are spending, but I did offer helpful options as to other methods of getting the package. I can see why getting a package delivered to a friend's house is not an option for you. :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

If you aren't a 'buddy', 'guy', or 'friend', we send you to Calgary to live in loneliness and be served by poor postal service.

I *knew* there was a seedy underside to Canada! Every purported utopia has one.