Calling All The Single People!

Options

Replies

• Anita_hoar12345
    Options
    its a friday so it ruined my drinking day I guess i'll drink alone till i pass out in my own vomit
  • moore7600
    Options
    I will be at the gym ????
  • carolsteele45
    carolsteele45 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Out to a Valentine's Singles Disco - that should burn off a few calories
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm taking my son out to dinner and then to see The Lego Movie! He's the Best Valentine ever :)
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Oh right...Valentine's is coming up. I'll have a hot date with Ben Wishaw, Jeremy Irons, and Tom Hiddleston. That Hollow Crown series has been begging to be seen all week :D
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I work. That's all I have planned.
  • ronmonkey
    Options
    Like every other night, I'll be spending it with the only girl in my life, my daughter.
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    weep. idfk what my relationship status is.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    It's my half birthday (always a reason to celebrate) so I'm thinking some wine and working on calligraphy.

I will be stalking mreilly013.

Just any other average day.
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My 3 sons are my Valentines. Taking one to his basketball game and then treating myself to Sushi. Yummmm :)
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Waiting to find out from Super Trainer if I'm training after work, then going home, catching up on my DVR'd shows while eating supper (no pizza though, I had that on Monday since I was travelling and didn't want to go out after I got to the hotel), maybe staying up to watch Helix, or maybe going to bed early.... same as every other Friday night
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm getting the guy who had me a rose delivered to work last year a gift this year.

A cute Valentine bag with some mild boneless wings for lunch (I'm a romantic, what can I say?), a box of his favorite poptarts (his friend suggested this lol), a random assortment of candy, and a sweet tea since we are each others "sweet teas".

Hand delivered to his workplace just in time for lunch. (:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    nooodle din din
    chips & dark chocolate
    horror & sci fi movies
    alll the cals

I have a date with my blankets and some thinking to do maybe a little letting go we will see
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Packing my car up with the rest of my oldest daughters things for her move tomorrow, then meeting some friends at our local watering hole.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Baked a bunch of cupcakes last night that I brought into work today and then going to a hockey game with friends after I workout this evening.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to the gym and the strip club...lol!
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Stuffing my face with chocolates ????
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have a hot date with Kevin Spacey tonight! (Gonna watch season 2 of House of Cards). Maybe a bit of wine ;)
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Single here! V-day is for suckas...lol

But to answer the question, I'm working a double shift today. Fun fun times