A Valentines message to my scale!

Ok so this might sound weird but I have to wish my scale a very happy Valentines Day!

I would like to call it a love hate relationship! Things have been rocky for a while, up and down if you know what I mean :)

The past month has been difficult, I was hoping that he would make some changes but he was being stubborn and at times I considered ending things but this morning he gave me the best most surprising V Day pressie!

10kg lost so far(22 pounds)!!! Thank you scale, I love you!

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    I hope it doesn't find out you are seeing the mirror.
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    I hope it doesn't find out you are seeing the mirror.

Funny.
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    I am having an affair with 3 scales. :tongue: The one at the gym, the one in my home, and the one at my fiancés place. I regularly see the Mr. Scale at the gym. :smooched: However, I have found Mr Scale at home lies to me. :explode: Nevertheless, I'm not ready to end that relationship. :cry: Mr. Scale at my fiancé I do not see on a consistent basis. :embarassed: I wish all my Mr Scale lovers a happy B-day. Haha. Lol :heart:
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    I got tired of my nagging scale last summer. Worse than bitter, nagging girlfriend! I dumped her *kitten* six months ago and haven't looked back!

But I'm nearing the point where I'm going to have to pick up the phone and call her, as I'll need some concrete data regarding my losses since last August. I hope she's improved her disposition since then. Wish me luck...
  • weightofgold
    weightofgold Posts: 17 Member
    Well my lover Mr. Scale does not want the change. I really need him to change for our relationship to move forward, but I guess maybe I need to work on myself more to see him change :sick: :laugh: ...Happy Valentines day to all scales and their lovers...you guys are funny
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    SOO)O)O cute/funny
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    I am having an affair with 3 scales. :tongue: The one at the gym, the one in my home, and the one at my fiancés place. I regularly see the Mr. Scale at the gym. :smooched: However, I have found Mr Scale at home lies to me. :explode: Nevertheless, I'm not ready to end that relationship. :cry: Mr. Scale at my fiancé I do not see on a consistent basis. :embarassed: I wish all my Mr Scale lovers a happy B-day. Haha. Lol :heart:

LoL
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    LOL! You guys rock! Great V Day giggle! Wish I was witty enough to leave some great add on - but none the less - I thank YOU ALL!
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Love it!

My scale and I also dealing with the changing relationship. I think sometimes he gets confused and wants things the way they were.
    What a silly scale! I am looking for a long term and 'lighter' relationship!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    i told my scale i needed a break.. maybe when i take him back he wont be so fickle and will appreciate all my hard work and want to have a healthy consistent relationship.

besides the affair im having with my mirror and the fling i have from time to time with the tape measure gives me more satisfaction.. the mirror it continues to show its bright disposition every time i give a glance its way .. and my tape measures loves how i let it feel my curves. and how it gets to wrap itself around my body.

so the scale better improve his attitude or i may make him wait a little bit longer before he gets to play footsie with me..
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    LOL! You guys rock! Great V Day giggle! Wish I was witty enough to leave some great add on - but none the less - I thank YOU ALL!

Ha! I agree! Thanks for the laugh everyone!! Happy Valentine's Day! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!