I need Insanity Buddies !!!

Options
I'm doing another round of insanity starting from tomorrow . I did it last year and lost 16lbs. All i remember is how grueling it is and emotionally draining it can be sometimes lol So im looking for buddies who can support me and me support them. `

Feel free to add me x

Replies

• nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll join you. I was supposed to start yesterday but didn't have the energy and haven't got time today, so was planning on starting it tomorrow too.

I lasted 2 weeks on it in October last year, something came up and never got back into it, so I could do with the support too.
  • omarluna3
    Options
    I would also like to join you!! I have done it before with good results. Helped me lose around 40 pounds. I want to lose an I there 40 so I can finally hit my goal.
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just did day 4 of week 1 today. I'm in for buddying up, insanity styles!!
  • kernjamie
    Options
    I am currently not doing Insanity right now....but I have in the past. I am doing T25 and P90X doubles...I plan on moving back onto Insanity then gonna try Asylum. Im gonna add you!! Good luck!
  • awinters8911
    awinters8911 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! My son is 3 1/2 months old and i am looking to lose some baby weight too. I have a big weight loss journey ahead of me and my pregnancy kind of threw a wrench in it. so I am getting back into it. I like to run and do Insanity and P90X. I am currently doing insanity and love it!!! Always up for a new friend.
  • Jamie23Durkin
    Options
    I just finished day 12 today. Feel free to add me everyone
  • Monty_P
    Monty_P Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it at the moment, have added you!