Brand new

christinafabbott
christinafabbott Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Today was an eye openning experience. I went to the dr for a presurgery clearance and found out my weight had skyrocketted to 288 pounds. Ridiculous and depressing. I'm getting ready for my 3rd foot surgery in 2 years due to a stingray that impaled it's barb into my foot and I want to take back control of my life. I enjoyed working out before the accident and want to feel that way again. I haven't been able to do cardio since the incident in 2008 and hopefully by the beginning of the year, I'll be able. I want to be successful for me and because I want a long life with my husband and two beautiful little boys.

Replies

• Hi there, and welcome to the site!!

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your stingray accident, but good for you for not giving up on yourself!! I hope this site helps you reach your goals. The food tracker will help you stay on track with your diet, and if you have any diet/eating/food questions, definitely search the forums on here... there is a LOT of information. And if you don't find what you are looking for, feel free to post a question on here. I've only posted a small handful, but people were VERY responsive and helpful.

I hope your surgery goes well, and that you're able to get back into working out soon.

Best of luck!!
This discussion has been closed.