I want/need friends on MFP! Please add me!

Options
Hello MFP community! I have started using MFP since July of last year and have had success when I first started my journey losing weight but in recent months I've stagnated on losing weight. I was originally at my highest weight of 204 pounds but within two months lost twenty pounds due to diligence logging in on MFP.

However, due to recent changes in moving and not using MFP regularly as of late, I haven't lost any more weight. I've only been on a plateau and have been stuck at 177-178 pounds for several months. I've decided that I should come back and log in daily like I used to. I also thought it would be great if I could make some friends here to keep me on track. I think it's wonderful to have support from others and to have someone else on my newsfeed other than myself. It says there that dieting with friends loses 3x more? I'd like to see that happen!

So far, I'm aiming to lose the next 50-60 pounds by October and I really would like to make that happen. Please respond or add me!

Replies

• kamkam23430
    kamkam23430 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I joined a couple of years ago and didn't use the site really. I've just started really using it this week and I have to say that I am becoming a bit addicted to it. I would like to lose between 30 and 40 lbs so our goals are not too far off from eachother. Great job on losing what you have so far and good luck with rest of it! Feel free to add me as the start of your support system. We can all use as much support as we can get!
  • jauntyjudge
    jauntyjudge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! I'm glad because you are my first friend. I am definitely going to make this my year to lose the rest of the weight and hopefully I can develop a much better attitude towards a healthy lifestyle.
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    you will get plenty of support and encouragement from all MFP
  • brig_1_g
    brig_1_g Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • 2Dozen
    2Dozen Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • westmor
    westmor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, really been using MFP properly for about 6mths, lost 55lbs so far, pretty much at goal weight, but want to stay logging on to stick to my new weight and try to lose just a few more lbs! Happy to have new friends to support and help keep me on track too!
  • bernard113
    Options
    Good morning! My name is Michelle. I would be happy to support you on your weight loss journey. I have a long way to go and could use some incentive! Lucky you living in CA so you can get out and burn some calories! Lots of snow in New England!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hello all feel free to add if youd like additional support. Happy to help!
  • orangefiremann
    Options
    I've been in and out of MFP looking to bolster my friend list to keep me drawn in. feel free to add me.
  • alittlebitofkate
    Options
    Adding! I'm on a friend hunt as well to help me stay accountable. I've been at a plateau lately too and I just want to kick it!
  • raglynn
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm a 45 year old desk jockey hoping to lose 25 lbs or so. I've been a member of MFP for about a year and had great success with it when I first joined. At some point I got distracted along the way and stopped using it for a while - but I'm now back, determined, and thoroughly enjoying it.

This time 'round I'm hoping to participate more in the MFP community in the hopes that I'll avoid further distractions. :) Feel free to add me.

Cheers,
    Bob
  • dulcemiel
    dulcemiel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat please feel free to add me I'm Looking for active friends to stay motivated and supportive! Happy Valentines.
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey im looking for new friends too! Feel free to add me xoxo :) happy Valentine's everyone <3
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have the same goal of 50 lbs to drop like its hot.
  • jibbajabber
    Options
    Hey all, new to this and would love to have some friends on here :) add me :) xx
  • KatherinesRiver
    Options
    You bet girl!!! I will add you. Good Luck to you.:heart:
  • 78Phoenix
    78Phoenix Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need some active friends on here, too! I'm trying to get back on here, 5 days in a row now, WOOHOO!
    *Let's do this!! :D
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I've lost about 28 lbs. in the last year, but most of it since I joined MFP in Sept. But I seem to be having some trouble since the New Year. Looking for encouragement and happy to give plenty of support and encouragement.
  • justinproulx1
    Options
    Hey im looking for new friends too! Feel free to add me xoxo :) happy Valentine's everyone <3

FR sent sexy :)