Replies

• Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Do a quick search in the groups.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for many years and tried to become a vegan many times. I was never able to stick with veganism. I know many people who are able to stick with it and are very happy vegans. Good luck to you!

AHnX12R.jpg
  • belladilorenzo
    belladilorenzo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian and I have an open diary. I'm not vegan, though.
  • doxielover2013
    doxielover2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian since 2011. Working on eliminating dairy (cheese), not ready to give up eggs yet!
  • tenorenvy128
    tenorenvy128 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for Vegetarian and Vegan friends to exchange recipes and accountability.
    I recently read the book Skinny *****, which has triggered the new lifestyle.
    :) Feel free to add me.
  • MelBrooks242
    MelBrooks242 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a vegetarian, have been for about 20 years, I was also a vegan for 3 years. I'm also looking for more vegetarian friends :)
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    Add me :)

I have been an octo/lavo vegetarian for 16 years. I also eat honey but don't wear fur or leather.
  • 78Phoenix
    Options
    Hellooo, friend!! I've been veg for over a year, and I could totally use some veg-friends here on mfp! :D

Friend request sent!
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    I'm a veggie girl trying to gain some weight, and I'm always happy to find friends who won't just tell me to eat a steak!
  • RamaAkyer
    RamaAkyer Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian all my life. I'd love to try new thigs as well. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am vegeterian, tried vegan for 2 months and realized I am allergic to soy...so sticking to Vegeterianism for now!!
    Adding you.
  • kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian since 2001. I wish I could be vegan, but I'm too lazy to figure out how to get enough protein. I do have vegan recipes in my collection and I'm always happy to share. I highly recommend the cookbook Veganomicon.

Also, there's a group for vegetarians and vegans. Go browse through the groups and you'll find "us."
  • NoExcusesFitnessCoach
    Options
    I've been vegan for a year and was vegetarian for about 3 years prior, and another 5 years in my 20s. I'm sticking with vegan now. It works for me!
  • orangefiremann
    Options
    I do love me some veggies. As long ad you can cope with my meat eating ways, I am happy to offer support in your vegetarian journey. feel free to add if you'd like.
  • sad_kitty
    sad_kitty Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

Feel free to add me. I used to be vegetarian until I developed multiple food sensitivies (soy/wheat/some dairy). While I find it too difficult to be 100% vegetarian anymore, I still cook many meatless meals, and some of my favourite recipes are actually vegan.
  • jujubntx
    jujubntx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    H! I've been following a primarily vegan diet for 14 months now. I love it! Need to lose about 20 more pounds, but it's exercise holding me back. Would love to add some veg friends to share tips/recipes, etc. I'm an animal lover, and started a vegan diet primarily for health, but soon realized it really broadened my compassion for all living things. Now, I can't see ever going back to eating meat/dairy.
  • caligrl83
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I just joined. I have been a vegetarian for 1 year now and my goal is to lose 22 pounds. But I'm kind of stuck on a certain number and it's not going down :(
  • Ranimalove
    Options
    I have been on/off between vegetarian and pescetarian for 2.5 years now. Currently I am a pescetarian. I'm a very positive person and would love to be friends :)
  • AngelaKelly02
    AngelaKelly02 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for Vegetarian and Vegan friends to exchange recipes and accountability.
    I recently read the book Skinny *****, which has triggered the new lifestyle.
    :) Feel free to add me.

That book is amazing!
  • annie_sow
    annie_sow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I was a vegetarian for 14 years and in the last year become pectertarian so basically a vegetarian that eats fish. Good for u for joininh the club.