What's your favorite meal from Cheesecake Factory??!!

2»

Replies

• chelseafisher5648
    chelseafisher5648 Posts: 60 Member
    The Cajun pasta is my favorite and is the dish they are known for. The cook book " Top Secret Restaurant Recipes" chose this as the most popular dish requested for them to mimic from the Cheesecake factory
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Their Vietnamese tacos from the "small plates" menu are freaking amazing!!! The last time I had them was when I wasn't even on MFP and probably ate 2,000+ calories per day and it was still plenty of food for me at dinner. And it's low priced.

I do not eat the cheesecake unless it's a bite offered by someone I am dining with. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE sweets, but I would honestly rather "use" my calories on something else.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that there isn't one in my town. ;D

LOL. Same here. There's one in Kansas City which is just a couple of hours from me, but every time we're in KC we seem to go to other restaurants so I rarely make it there.
  • loragp
    loragp Posts: 19 Member
    The Chicken and Biscuits are my go-to favorite at The Cheesecake Factory. So delicious!! The Thai Lettuce Wraps are a must-have. And the macaroni and cheese side dish, too! They put those little buttery crispy crumbs on top that make it so much fun to eat. After sharing all of the above, we usually skip the cheesecake because we are too full from eating dinner.

Enjoy!
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    I've never actually had their cheesecake because I'm always full by the time I finish my entree, which is almost always a Cuban Sandwich and Fries. I love that sandwich.

I just realized it's been about two years since I went to the CF. The one near my house is always so crowded, I don't enjoy being there, and we eat out so rarely, why spend one of our few treat meals at a place we're not enjoying?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Water with a twist of lemon. Why would I go to the Cheesecake Factory if I am trying to lose weight?

Because they have a perfectly fine healthy menu. Everything I've had from it is delicious.

My plan next time is to skip the meal and just have a piece of cheesecake though. Still probably won't fit in my calories but whatever.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Shephard's pie was really good from what I remember
  • Mav3rick54
    Mav3rick54 Posts: 180 Member
    The one near my house is always so crowded, I don't enjoy being there, and we eat out so rarely, why spend one of our few treat meals at a place we're not enjoying?

Just a suggestion. Get take out. That is what we do. They do an amazing job of boxing everything up.
  • AshlynG923
    AshlynG923 Posts: 59 Member
    After reading this I seriously can't wait. Thanks all
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Firecracker Shrimp. It's an appetizer, but I eat it as a meal. I day dream about the hot chili sauce sometimes!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    The Chicken and Biscuits are my go-to favorite at The Cheesecake Factory. So delicious!!

Yikes I just looked at the calories for that LOL. 2260 calories! Holy c***!
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Chocolate mousse cheese cake....

And now I'm drooling.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Wait, that might be Firecracker Salmon. Whatever - it's fantastic.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Everything is good, but since I'm a cheesecake addict I recommend you just skip the meal and go straight to the cheesecake.

Rigger

^^This. I had the German Chocolate Cheesecake that was awesome :heart:
  • MLR930
    MLR930 Posts: 95 Member
    Their flatbread pizzas on the Skinnylicious menu are my favorites and my favorite cheesecake is the Peppermint Bark but it's seasonal and it's usually sold out before I can get my hands on a slice :(

I usually eat my meal there and order the cheesecake to go.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Chicken Madeira. You're welcome.
    My favorite, too!
  • moxiept
    moxiept Posts: 200 Member
    Chicken Teriyaki!
  • I like most of the dishes on the skinny menu. I know you said calories are no concern, but I honestly like the things on that menu better than the regular menu. Except the veggie burger. It's nasty.

Best cheesecake - tossup between the banana cream, which seriously tastes like uber-rich banana cream pie, and the lemon/raspberry one with the lady fingers.

Yes, the banana cheesecake is my favorite too. The corn cakes are TO. DIE. FOR. They're an appetizer, but I eat it as my main meal. Also, the pasta with the Thai peanut sauce and chicken is my fave main dish.