Insanity

Options
I will be missing 2 days of Insanity next week. I am just wondering If i can manage it would it be wise to do those 2 workouts on days I can do them? I will be missing Wed and Thurs so should I do 2 workouts on Tues and 2 on Fri if I can manage it or should I just carry on as normal on the Friday?

Replies

• mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    If you MUST to 2 a day I would suggest 1 in the morning and 1 and night. I DO NOT recommend doing them back to back. Unless you like the idea of very likely getting injured.

Me personally I would just add them on at the end.
  • Jamie23Durkin
    Options
    That is how I would be doing it. One on a morning and one on a night
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I had to miss 2 days through a slight injury so I repeated that week and did it in 70 days rather than 63. I think 2 tough as tough sessions a day is too much or at least you won't or can't give both of them 100%.

Edit - what week are you on?
  • amandarunning
    Options
    Just thought - Thursday is the recovery session so you could do that on Friday with the set session and then do Wed's session on Sun rather than the rest day?
  • Jamie23Durkin
    Options
    Yeah I didn't think of doing it like that as the recovery day isn't to testing (still a good workout though). It will be week 3 next week
  • amandarunning
    Options
    The recovery disc is the only time I swore at Shaun T :-) I think you could work it that way and a couple of times I did a Sunday session as I had to miss a midweek one.