People's results for ripped in 30 days

Options
hnyzthms
hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
Hi I have done 30DS, and was wondering what results people have had from ripped in 30 days compared to 30DS

Replies

• Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/964110-30-days-of-jm-ripped-in-30 is my story :) Seriously impressive results and a great prep for P90X!
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/964110-30-days-of-jm-ripped-in-30 is my story :) Seriously impressive results and a great prep for P90X!

Wow amazing results, you look fantastic so how many rest days did you take a week?
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Here you go...I took the weekends off and alternated running. I'm currently doing 30DS again it's one of my favorite Jillian DVDs.

RI30 is a good DVD to do after 30DS. Many of the moves are similar but it's 4 levels instead of 3.

Ripped-In-30-Day30-results--1_zps0df2b730.jpg
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    Here you go...I took the weekends off and alternated running. I'm currently doing 30DS again it's one of my favorite Jillian DVDs.

RI30 is a good DVD to do after 30DS. Many of the moves are similar but it's 4 levels instead of 3.

Ripped-In-30-Day30-results--1_zps0df2b730.jpg

That's amazing results again. Yeah I did 30 DS in jam and was committed at the beginning but a student nurse and started a new placement and was just finding myself to tired at the end of shift to do it. So by the end I was lucky if I was doing it twice a week. And going the gym twice a week. So I've decided to move on and try RI30 till the end of march.
    Then when I go back to Uni I'm going to hit back with 30DS as will be able to commit more x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!