People Losing/Lost Over 100 LBS

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for just a few friends who are determined to lose over 100 pounds. If you HAVE lost over 100 pounds, this is for you, too! I want to be able to relate to someone who has to lose/ has lost lots.

I log everything I eat (but never what I drink - I know, I know - but to be fair I log what I'm drinking if it has calories in it. Usually I just drink water or tea with Truvia in it), but I sort of want to be held accountable by a few people, too. I am not crazy about exercise at this point. Right now I'm focusing on my eating habits instead of overwhelming myself with everything. I don't always log into the full computer site, but I'm on the app every day.

FYI - posting a body shot was highly embarrassing for me, but I'm determined to do this and to do it without hiding things. I would really like other friends who don't cheat on their logs and tell it like it is (but nicely!). If you could use another friend, let me know!

Good luck with your goals!

Replies

• flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Hi ... I'm looking to drop 100-104 over in 18-24 months. I'm already down 39 since the beginning of the year.
    I've cleaned up my intake (see my diary), and I go for 3 walks per day, 20-30 mins each. VERY easy to fit into my schedule.
    I think you'll find that a little bit of exercise will make a big difference.

Good luck!
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I still have a bit to go but feel free to add me :-)
  • Tracie524
    Tracie524 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started January 6th and I have about 130 pounds to lose. I started logging my food this week and plan to do that every day from now on regardless if it is good or bad.
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 150-200 freaking pounds :P feel free to add me. I started for real on January 26th. I generally just log calories since I eat homemade stuff and/or a sandwich.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    it was easy. didn't even exercise. weighed and logged my food every day since 1/17/2013
  • airforceman1978
    airforceman1978 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    you can add me i am 39 down and 107 pounds to go
  • ktd_01
    ktd_01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me, I'm on day 45 but making this into a lifestyle change, not just a quick fix diet. I've around 200 to lost, need all the support and friends I can get and would love to support anyone else in the same boat :)
  • xPeacefulx
    xPeacefulx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello Ive been on here for a a week or so but im needing to lose 100 plus pounds. My goal at the moment is to get under 200! :) I'm determined this time! feel free to add me
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Best of luck. It's hard, but doable, and the results are well worth it.
  • siggasvana
    siggasvana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I have about 100 pounds to go:)
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I still have 88 lbs. to go.
  • kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    It was NOT easy, and I still have about 70 to go? But, I am disabled with MS and that probably is why it has been harder for me. Lots of Rx drugs and only very light exercise. Feel free to add me.
  • Ashalotapus
    Options
    HI! My name is Ashley, I am working on loosing 100+ lbs. I have lost about 10 lbs so far and could really use some motivation to keep on track! I am about to start the herbalife shakes and weight loss plan! Please feel free to add me!!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    It was NOT easy, and I still have about 70 to go? But, I am disabled with MS and that probably is why it has been harder for me. Lots of Rx drugs and only very light exercise. Feel free to add me.

Congrats on your progress. I hope the last 70 go as well.

I do not mean to diminish your achievement by calling it easy.

For me I just found my TDEE and consistently eat less than that. Can't help but lose weight. I burn more than I take in.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My long term goal is to loose 100 pounds. I started mid January and have lost 10 pounds so far. I'm working on my diet, because I have been an overeater the majority of my life. I am gradually adding more exercise.
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I have lost over 135 pounds since I joined mfp! I am sending you a friend request!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 120 and I lost 50 of it so far. Feel free to add me
  • mummee1
    mummee1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your replies. I hope I added everyone or requested everyone. I can use all the support I can get. You guys are ALL an inspiration. Some of you have really tried (and succeeded) and some of you are taking the first steps. It's all really a lot to be proud of!
  • mummee1
    mummee1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi ... I'm looking to drop 100-104 over in 18-24 months. I'm already down 39 since the beginning of the year.
    I've cleaned up my intake (see my diary), and I go for 3 walks per day, 20-30 mins each. VERY easy to fit into my schedule.
    I think you'll find that a little bit of exercise will make a big difference.

Good luck!

You are right about exercise. Since I've been eating less I've been feeling more energy to move. We are planning on buying an elliptical machine soon, but when it stops snowing I am going to start walking easily first. Right now I've started parking farther away from places and playing with the kids more! Last time I tried to just dive into exercise and screwed my weak knee up. That became an excuse and I stopped trying all together. This time I want to start slow and focus on one thing at a time.

39 pounds is nothing to sneeze at! Great job!! :happy: