Replies

• deekring
    deekring Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must feel great!
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    jeskuhsmeekers Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My twins are 18 and I was under 200 for about 3 weeks post-partum before gaining back up (night-time snacking during feeding time for the gain, heh)....good for you on only waiting TWO years :) That in and of itself is something you should be proud of. I hit 199 5 weeks ago, first time in 18 years. It feels great, doesn't it?

You're rocking this and are going to keep doing it, and those twins are going ot grow up with a fit mom as a great example!
    thank you very much.. and congrats on your huge milestone too.. yes it feels amazing
  • Dav4unic
    Options
    Congrats! I'm looking forward to onederland! Great job!
  • TAsunder
    TAsunder Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I remember how great that felt the first day! But then the next day I was up a bit due to the natural fluctuations of diet, water, and so forth. :(

Eventually at some point a few weeks later I remember weighing myself for two weeks and never seeing a 2 and thinking I'd come a long way.
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    it really does feel great.. it's like a reassurance that yeah i can do this.. and all the things i've done up to this point are worth it... i know there might be fluctuations and i might see that ugly 2 again but i know that if i did it once i can do it again haha
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Get it, girl!! What an accomplishment :)! You rock.:drinker:

+1

YAY!!!!

Onederland is an awesome achievement. I just got there Jan 15 and I'm still psyched ;-)
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am so close to ONEderland too! How fun to hit it on a day like today....Congrats to you!!
  • Skye_NS
    Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feeling! This morning I hit 200 even - a loss of 1.9 lbs & my lowest weight in years. Of course, there's a part that was wishing for 199.9... but we gotta enjoy the victories when we have 'em. After nearly 2 months of fluctuating between 201-203, I'm thrilled to see the scale moving in the right direction. I know I'll be crossing that 200 barrier soon. =)

Thanks for sharing your news today! Don't forget to take a victory photo. =)
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feeling! This morning I hit 200 even - a loss of 1.9 lbs & my lowest weight in years. Of course, there's a part that was wishing for 199.9... but we gotta enjoy the victories when we have 'em. After nearly 2 months of fluctuating between 201-203, I'm thrilled to see the scale moving in the right direction. I know I'll be crossing that 200 barrier soon. =)

I was hoovering around 200-201 for what seemed like FOREVER but you know what it makes it that much sweeter when you see the 199. i wanted it sooo bad... i screamed when i saw it haha and then did a little happy dance haha yeah that happened.. and i will take my victory photo tonight and congrats on your progress as well
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options
    Get it, girl!! What an accomplishment :)! You rock.:drinker:

+1

YAY!!!!

Onederland is an awesome achievement. I just got there Jan 15 and I'm still psyched ;-)
    YAY welcome to wonderland!!! you earned it!!!
  • Patti6359
    Patti6359 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! Congrats!!
  • Skye_NS
    Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
    Options

I was hoovering around 200-201 for what seemed like FOREVER but you know what it makes it that much sweeter when you see the 199. i wanted it sooo bad... i screamed when i saw it haha and then did a little happy dance haha yeah that happened.. and i will take my victory photo tonight and congrats on your progress as well

Nice!! I would be doing a happy dance too! haha
  • Poddy94
    Options
    Congrats keep it up!!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Don't be ashamed of who you were-

Just be wildly proud of who you ARE,

MANY, MANY CONGRATS! Best feeling in the world!
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    Options

Nice!! I would be doing a happy dance too! haha
    yeah i was dancing all alone in my bathroom haha my son came in and looked at me like i was nuts.. hes only 2 so he just started dancing too haha
  • xPeacefulx
    xPeacefulx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome congrats!!! :)
  • mcat4669
    mcat4669 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Good for you!
  • AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!! That is the best V-day present ever!!
  • Where you the one who just azzz bumped me? Because I arrived there a few days ago. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!