Ordering insanity

Options
I've decided to start doing Insanity - anyone have any suggestions where I can order it from? I can't seem to find it in the shops in the the UK, so online would be helpful! Thanks!

Replies

• mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Go to www.beachbody.com and you can get to all of their products.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    If you sign up on teambeachbody.com as a free member, you'll be assigned (or can choose) a coach. Shipping charges are typically quite a bit lower that way.
  • nmoore382
    nmoore382 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of my insanity workouts. What category would I use to enter it into my excercise log?
  • BillyLightening
    Options
    I downloaded the torrent online for free, same with p90x.

You can order it via amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Insanity-Ultimate-Workout-Fitness-Program/dp/B002QZ1RS6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1291133612&sr=8-2

Hope that helps :smile:
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of my insanity workouts. What category would I use to enter it into my excercise log?

Do you have a heart rate monitor or Bodybugg? If so, then personally I would recommend you create a custom entry and report the results you get from your device. The ones in MFP are based on averages not on what you personally are burning. If you don't have one then I would consider using "circuit training" to log your workouts.

Just my $0.02!
    Sharon
  • nmoore382
    nmoore382 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Do you have a heart rate monitor or Bodybugg? If so, then personally I would recommend you create a custom entry and report the results you get from your device. The ones in MFP are based on averages not on what you personally are burning. If you don't have one then I would consider using "circuit training" to log your workouts.

Just my $0.02!
    Sharon

Thanks Sharon! I have a Bodybugg so I will use that.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Thanks Sharon! I have a Bodybugg so I will use that.
    [/quote]

Me too and that's exactly what I do to log my Turbo Fire workouts every day. Good luck!
    Sharon
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the torrent online for free, same with p90x.

This is illegal. Just sayin.
  • racmac
    racmac Posts: 81
    Options
    I've decided to start doing Insanity - anyone have any suggestions where I can order it from? I can't seem to find it in the shops in the the UK, so online would be helpful! Thanks!

http://www.latestgreatest.co.uk/insanity-shaun-t-60-day-complete-workout-system-215-p.asp

try ordering from here - I ordered Chalene Extreme and they were very quick
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options

Under circuit training; as Sharon said.
  • chrisnigh
    Options
    I put in High Impact Aerobics. Its about the same calories.