Pregnant with twins:-)

Options
Hi everybody!
I am 10 weeks pregnant with twins and I really dont want to loose my body...I know I am going to gain some weight, but I want to eat healthy and good and stay active. I will be so glad if you became my friend!
Thank you:-)

Replies

• Al_Ann_momma
    Al_Ann_momma Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello.....Welcome.....and Congratulations!!!!

I Feel free to add me as a friend.

I rejoined after the birth of my daughter when I was given the go ahead to begin exercising. I cancelled my account when I found out I was pregnant because my doctor told me not to count calories and to stop running. My daughter is 8 months old and I am so tired of fitting into my pre-pregnancy 'fat" pants.

I don't know how active you were before getting pregnant, but if you were pretty active you may be able to continue being active, just tone it down. If you weren't too active, I would start off slow and easy. Talk to your doctor, I haven't been pregnant with twins so I don't know if there are any restrictions.

Looking back now, I wish I would of walked more. I had a prenatal yoga dvd, I enjoyed that. It also made my aching body feel better.

Good Luck :)
  • beachbum1984
    Options
    Hi! You're welcome to add me if you like. I'm 7 weeks along and focusing on eating healthy foods and working out 3 times per week. I'm always in need of motivation!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm the mother of multiplies (9 yr old fraternal boy twins). Feel free to add me!
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Congrats! I have twins (boy/girl) who will be 13 in August. :)

Whatever you do, don't eat for two!

Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    You can log your food, which is a different thing entirely from "counting calories." I have encouraged my pregnant daughter to continue to log because she can verify that she is getting all the nutrients she needs. I think that data is one of the most useful things about MFP.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!