What's your favorite meal from Cheesecake Factory??!!

Options

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    I want to say Penny...but I may get yelled at
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Kaluah cheesecake is my diety.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Water with a twist of lemon. Why would I go to the Cheesecake Factory if I am trying to lose weight?

Because we live our lives every day making good choices so we can indulge once and a while with the people we love?

There are healthy options at TCF. Plus a calorie spike day will not hurt us.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options

Penny...............Penny....................Penny.........
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Love love love the stuffed corn tortillas. They have the corn cakes on the same plate…ommmmmggg so good! I also like the raspberry lemon cheesecake or the lemoncello torte, or the tiramisu!
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,967 Member
    Options

Penny...............Penny....................Penny.........
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU61KxpkXICCrOXtgmyuPXS5-q_D0dykp7z5d2FDXtcwqvahtnIA
  • sumeetg37
    sumeetg37 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    For pure comedy value my favorite is their childrens alfredo pasta which clocks in at 2000 calories. Personally my favorite dish is their plain cheesecake, in my opinion one of the best pieces of cheesecake ever. With some strawberry topping... Believe it or not it is one of the healthiest things on their menu...
  • Mav3rick54
    Mav3rick54 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Water with a twist of lemon. Why would I go to the Cheesecake Factory if I am trying to lose weight?

Because we live our lives every day making good choices so we can indulge once and a while with the people we love?

There are healthy options at TCF. Plus a calorie spike day will not hurt us.

Totally agree. There is no reason not to go....even when you are trying to lose weight. I went there in December for my wedding anniversary. Ate the lettuce wraps (which is my favorite to answer the question of the thread) and the Godiva Cheesecake. Still lost weight for the week.
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    The Lemon-Garlic Shrimp: it has Sauteed Shrimp, Basil, Tomato and Lemon-Garlic Sauce. Served with Asparagus and Angel Hair Pasta

Its on there skinnylicious menu. Under 600 calories to. It was very good and filling. I didn't like the low carb cheesecake... so if you going to get a cheesecake.... get a real cheesecake not low carb(also made me sick) lol.
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,570 Member
    Options
    Order from the Skinnylicious menu and you'll do fine. Lots of good stuff on the menu with good stats.
  • chelseafisher5648
    chelseafisher5648 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The Cajun pasta is my favorite and is the dish they are known for. The cook book " Top Secret Restaurant Recipes" chose this as the most popular dish requested for them to mimic from the Cheesecake factory
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Their Vietnamese tacos from the "small plates" menu are freaking amazing!!! The last time I had them was when I wasn't even on MFP and probably ate 2,000+ calories per day and it was still plenty of food for me at dinner. And it's low priced.

I do not eat the cheesecake unless it's a bite offered by someone I am dining with. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE sweets, but I would honestly rather "use" my calories on something else.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that there isn't one in my town. ;D

LOL. Same here. There's one in Kansas City which is just a couple of hours from me, but every time we're in KC we seem to go to other restaurants so I rarely make it there.
  • loragp
    loragp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The Chicken and Biscuits are my go-to favorite at The Cheesecake Factory. So delicious!! The Thai Lettuce Wraps are a must-have. And the macaroni and cheese side dish, too! They put those little buttery crispy crumbs on top that make it so much fun to eat. After sharing all of the above, we usually skip the cheesecake because we are too full from eating dinner.

Enjoy!
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've never actually had their cheesecake because I'm always full by the time I finish my entree, which is almost always a Cuban Sandwich and Fries. I love that sandwich.

I just realized it's been about two years since I went to the CF. The one near my house is always so crowded, I don't enjoy being there, and we eat out so rarely, why spend one of our few treat meals at a place we're not enjoying?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Because they have a perfectly fine healthy menu. Everything I've had from it is delicious.

My plan next time is to skip the meal and just have a piece of cheesecake though. Still probably won't fit in my calories but whatever.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Shephard's pie was really good from what I remember
  • Mav3rick54
    Mav3rick54 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The one near my house is always so crowded, I don't enjoy being there, and we eat out so rarely, why spend one of our few treat meals at a place we're not enjoying?

Just a suggestion. Get take out. That is what we do. They do an amazing job of boxing everything up.
  • AshlynG923
    AshlynG923 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    After reading this I seriously can't wait. Thanks all
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Firecracker Shrimp. It's an appetizer, but I eat it as a meal. I day dream about the hot chili sauce sometimes!