What to do when you're bored with your food!?

Options
2»

Replies

• Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Spices are the variety of life.

Spices and herbs.

Can change a meal from something boring to something fantastic with very few extra calories.
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of creeping other peoples' diaries for ideas. I'd go crazy eating the same thing every day.

ETA: While there are TONS of sources for recipes online, I found when I was first teaching myself how to cook at home that actually having a physical cookbook to work through was TREMENDOUSLY helpful. I'd suggest anything from the America's Test Kitchen or Cook's Illustrated for super comprehensive, detailed instructions and great variety. Once you've learned some of the "healthy" work-arounds for higher fat or calorie recipes, there should be no stopping you.
  • condoleezachiapet
    Options
    Try looking for colorful produce you've never tried before. I picked up some dragonfruit, red kale, swiss chard, and blood oranges today. They're so beautiful it's hard not to get excited about eating them.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm so sick of thinking about what I'm going to eat all of the time and I'm also getting bored. I almost wish I just had zero appetite so I could just eat whatever and not care. I would seriously do something like Jenny Craig or some meal delivery service if I could afford it!!
  • minigirl99
    Options
    eat butter chicken

it changed my life.