I REALLY want some chocolate for Valentines Day!

Options
2»

Replies

• bettyjoburdett
    bettyjoburdett Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yum............hot chocolate sounds so good, plus it will last a long time,

BTW, the strawberries were soooooooooooooooo good
  • bettyjoburdett
    bettyjoburdett Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    you should not go out and buy candy or chocolate toady at all. have some willpower.

wait until tomorrow when they're all 75% off

Definitely the plan for tomorrow :)
  • xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I always have at least 1 cheat day once a week. If I don't I'll crave sweets sometime down the line like CRAZY and then I'll end up pigging out. I usually try to have my cheat day when I do my cardio and if I do end up going over I make sure it's in the "maintain weight" calorie range lol
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    I'm luck in this respect--I really don't have a sweet tooth and only like dark chocolate. I have a square or two a couple times a week--usually with organic peanut butter (YUM-MY!!!).

I buy a brand sweetened with stevia--coco polo. No sugar. I love it! Most of the calories come from fat--of course (all from cocoa butter).

I also like Green & Black organic dark and Lindt dark with caramel.

The dark is very rich and I think it helps keep me from going crazy.
  • Marcolter
    Marcolter Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I had 4 Hershey Dark Chocolate Kisses... they are about 35 cal each. It satisfied me.
  • shaynemkeeler
    Options
    russel stover makes sugar free candies that taste great i think theres only like 160 calories in two pieces too i only have one piece every other night and it satisfies any cravings :)
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    I eat sweet things a lot, they're my favorite. I like to mix a cup of greek yogurt with two tbs cocoa and some stevia and vanilla. Even better with a couple tablespoons of powdered peanut butter. It's like a reese's full of good protein. Nom <3