Who's your body inspiration?

Options
Do you look up to a particular person because of their amazing body? I find it motivates me because I want to end up looking like them. Who does this for you?

Mine would have to be Candice Swanepoel. .

Replies

• klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian from her US Weekly photo spread in the white swimsuit after her baby and weight loss. I think she looked good beforehand but now she looks great and I know I won't have her body totally, she is my current inspiration because she's curvy, toned and confident in her body!!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Jamie Eason
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Beyonce'!!! I have a pic posted on my bathroom mirror. :)
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Alot of the women on here are my inspiration. Fitness models is my ultimate goal, but no one famous as of yet, waiting till I get down more. Currently hoping to be more like Robyn Lawley. Taking things step by step.
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Randy Couture. At 40 he looked amazing.
    randy-couture-2-sized.jpg
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    One of mine... Ms. Alicia Keys

Screenshot2014-02-09at125448PM.png

:love:
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Monica Bellucci. I love her curves.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    The reason I get up at 4 every morning to kill it at the gym! She's perfect.

PicMonkey-Collage-POSES.jpg
  • doubleclick_darling
    Options
    Shawn Johnson. I've admired her body since I saw here in the Onlympics. She's got such a powerful body that always reminds me that health and fitness comes in all shapes and sizes (which is important to me, since I'm genetically dispositioned to be stockier).
  • ncsubeachgirl
    ncsubeachgirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Carrie underwood.. i want her legs!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Honestly...I like Natalya's (WWE)....her body fat ratio is the idea of what I am after.

320px-Natalya-Neidhart-WWE%2713.png
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Christmas Abbott.

Christmas-Abbott-21_zpsacf73fd6.jpg

tumblr_m6ts9jOrmu1rad78ho1_500_zps9900fbe4.jpg
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Zoe Kravitz - we look similar and have the same body shape - I just want her flat stomach!
  • ce1ine
    Options
    Jessica Gomes. She's perfect - curvy and toned.
  • Julia Roberts , Sandra Bullock & Pippa Middleton as they have poise , , charisma,elegance & humour !
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears- She''s 5'2 in height and she still looks fit and sexy even after having two babies. Really love her! Also, her voice is great. Plus her music makes me dance!

Demi Lovato, she's 5'2 in height too) even if she has gained weight, she looks more beautiful and very lady like now. YAy! Aside from that, she has a very powerful voice. She can sing rock, dance and pop. So yep.. Love her.

Nicki Minaj, oooooh lala,I know she's 5'2 in height too yep but she is sexy! TIny waist,wide hips! My perfect hourglass figure!

Annasophia Robb- She's 5 ft in height, she looks great and she keeps her body fit by surfing on the beach. I just imagine myself looking slim just like her!

Hayley WIlliams , she's probably 5'1 in height and she have a great body too! (ok fine! they're all slim!)

She's tiny, cute, fit, slim and has a rocking voice.. Yeah, I just like her!

Main reason they are my body image inspirations is because... they are all petite in height! LOL..
  • Str0ng_Heart
    Options
    Vanessa Hudgens! We are the same height, have roughly the same shape.. and we kinda look alike!.. Shes healthy, not scary skinny! Perfection!
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Gabrielle Union
    gabrielle-union-bikini-photo-GC.jpg
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    carole lombard