Sept. Weight Loss Group: Week Two

Options
olyjok
olyjok Posts: 133 Member
Wow Im going the wrong way! I now weigh 188 lbs. 3 Lbs gained. I had some bad habbits at the cabin... Hope I can get it down this week..:ohwell: I hope everyone in the group did better then I.... Keep it up... Im going to try for three miles straight with some old fashion sit ups + push Ups... Is it true if you use a ball to do sit ups you get better results???

Thanks Josh:wink:

Replies

• olyjok
    Options
    Wow Im going the wrong way! I now weigh 188 lbs. 3 Lbs gained. I had some bad habbits at the cabin... Hope I can get it down this week..:ohwell: I hope everyone in the group did better then I.... Keep it up... Im going to try for three miles straight with some old fashion sit ups + push Ups... Is it true if you use a ball to do sit ups you get better results???

• STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I heard they are better because you get a better extension...
    :smile:
  • squishfu1
    squishfu1 Posts: 33
    Options
    josh- yea vac's are hard for everyone, its like i want this bc i am on vacation. I am going to be at the beach for 2 weeks... im scared so much!!! but hey we have another week ahead of us! week 2! fun stuff!
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Options
    Hey- 1210 Cals in today...no exercise...gotta get back on that train:tongue: Great job checking in everyone.

Josh- as far as the ball is concerned I have heard that it is easier on your back and thus you can get better results without all the sore lower back. I love my ball:happy:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not posting all... Today I have consumed 1267 and burned 281.. I need to fill those cals.. and right now it is SO HARD not to use junk food to do so hahaha (Thats a little more than one bag of chips!! mmmmmmmm) haha
  • olyjok
    Options
    Mondays end YA!!!!!! 1226 Cals inbound
    410 burned I am now more focused after the bad weekend... Thanks for the support..... Three more miles for Tuesday that I will run...:glasses:

Like my MOM said ...(Its all in the MIND!)

Josh Oly
  • crazybigchick
    Options

I am sure you will be back losing in no time. Vacations are supposed to be fun. Running is fantastic for dropping weight and don't feel bad if you have to take a few breaks it is good conditioning for the heart. Good Luck this week!
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    Carrie6o6- you have the cutest profile pic! :smile:
  • olyjok
    Options
    Tuesday Tuesday I know I love you........... It was a great day with eating and the work out .... 1352 cal inbound and 522 cals burned... I will make up for the weekend.:happy: :happy:
  • squishfu1
    Options
    cals ate: 1059
    cals burned: 213
    yay for the end of the day...im BEAT!!! have a good night!!!
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    Today was going so well until I decided to take the kids to Chic-fil-a. I ended up munching on all thier leftovers while they played. I went over by <200 pounds so not a total lose. I am just desperate to drop a decent amount of this weight before going home to see my family and friends again in October.

Tomorrow will be better!
    How did you guys do today?
  • olyjok
    Options
    Wednesday

Lazy Day Inbound 1856 cals I had One very Bad meal about 800 cals. That killed my totals for the day.... No Exercise... Had some things to do with the family. I felt very bad for not running so I WILL HIT IT HARD TODAY. Hope things are going well for everyone. We seem to be losing the group.

THURSDAY IS POWER DAY

Josh Oly:devil:
  • squishfu1
    Options
    wed: 950 in
    none out... well i was running around all day with 2 kids! ahh being a nanny is hard and so is 13 hour days!

I need to work out today...hopefully i will be able to elliptical when the lil one naps!

I hope everyone is having a good day...its almost the weekend!!
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    Haven't had time to log this week, but I have been careful not to over eat. The kids have VBS all week and I am working in a 2nd grade class. So anyways, I may not have much to post here this week, but I am with you all in spirit:happy: Hope you all are having a great week:flowerforyou: I'll check in again later if I get time to log my cals.
  • squishfu1
    Options
    1590 in! OMG! i went to the cheesecake factory! so bad! ahh... i feel sick! well im going to go walk for 30 mins... :( mannnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
  • olyjok
    Options
    Thursday went great!!!!! 1,122 cals inbound 606 cal Burned... I had a great work out.. I think watching baseball when I ran worked great... When the Minnesota Twins beat the White Sox I had more energy.... I love baseball... Hope ya all stay straight and I also love cheese cake:love:

Josh :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    Thursday went great!!!!! 1,122 cals inbound 606 cal Burned... I had a great work out.. I think watching baseball when I ran worked great... When the Minnesota Twins beat the White Sox I had more energy.... I love baseball... Hope ya all stay straight and I also love cheese cake:love:

Josh :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

Go Twins!!!! Baseball...the all American game:happy:
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    One more day to Monday? EEEEEK:noway: ! I'll be running:tongue: Talk to you all for weigh in.:wink:
  • squishfu1
    Options
    1200 in today... ill be gone at the beach for two weeks... ill weigh in when we get back...unless they have a scale! thanks all! hope u all have a good week..wish me luck on my vacay!
  • MrsButler
    Options
    Hey everyone...I am new to this website, what is this topic for???