Looking for friends with same goals...

Options
Hello all!! I'm 28(29 in March), 5'3" female who is currently looking to lose 90 pounds... Looking for friends in the same boat to keep me motivated and those I can also help out!!

Replies

• caseymcpherson
    caseymcpherson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for others to be friends with, I need to lose 100 and I am down 26 so far. I lose my motivation and need the extra support. I'd love some friends on here to keep me going :) 21 f.
  • ashleyhalverson35
    Options
    Well I am in the same boat with you! I need to lose 50lbs by my 30th b-day and so far it seems impossible. My food habits haven't changed much, I still over stuff myself daily but I still working out and trying to be active. If anyone ever wants to get together and do exercise or go the gym??
  • ichigofruit
    ichigofruit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 so I'm quite a bit younger than you, but I also want to lose about 90 lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck!
  • marathonkiller
    Options
    Hey, guys! I'm 29 and will be 30 this fall. I've been up and down with my weight loss over the last several years but I want to make it stick this time, forever! My goal is to lose 35lbs, which may not seem that huge to some people, but it's been a constant struggle for me. I'd love to join a group with all of you to push together for our goals!
  • MNRN2014
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • tobftmom
    Options
    Same here need to lose 80 pounds, can't seem to keep motivated.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I've only got about 20 pounds but my major goal is to lose the baby weight and get to a good body fat percentage by my 30th bday :)