New to myfitnesspal...not so new to trying to lose weight

Options
Good day everyone. My name is Alex and I am so excited to be joining myfitnesspal. I have joined several other things similar, but this one seems very active and up to date. I know it will help me with tracking my weight loss goals. I look forward to getting in shape and meeting fun people.

Replies

• MrsButler
    Options
    Good day everyone. My name is Alex and I am so excited to be joining myfitnesspal. I have joined several other things similar, but this one seems very active and up to date. I know it will help me with tracking my weight loss goals. I look forward to getting in shape and meeting fun people.
  • aprildpettitt
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

I've been here for 3 weeks now and I love mfp! Instead of losing and gaining back the same 3 pounds on all the gimicks and diets I've been trying, I'm actually losing weight just by eating normal food, walking, and using the tools here. They make it so easy! And I love that it is free, I don't even want to know how much money I've wasted on weight loss crap over the years :sad:

There are a lot of great people here too....the community is FULL of support! So glad you are here!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Its a whole new family here. Everyone actually cares and listens! G'luck with your efforts.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    4.gif
  • MrsButler
    Options
    :happy: Well thank you laides...I am already so excited and for 2 days I have been very conscious of what I eat and the amount of exercise I perform. The tools on here are so easy and up to date. I love tracking my food progress because it is so easy to do. I look forward to gettin gin shape with everyone.

Hey, how often do you update your ticker with weight loss?
  • aprildpettitt
    Options
    i update mine every friday (although i'm bad and will step on my scale a couple other times during the week :blushing: )