new friends needed

Options
hey my name is Stephen and im 22. i need more friends to motivate and support me please add me!

Replies

• iAmStarStuff27
    iAmStarStuff27 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Done.
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    hi Stephen. not sure if you're looking for somebody my age. I'm definitely old enuf to be your mom, and then some. But I would sure be your friend and help you if you want. However, I can't add you, becuz I hate to admit it, but don't know HOW to add somebody ... I am totally computer illiterate :( so if you want, add me. have a good one.
  • kethra
    kethra Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hi Stephen. not sure if you're looking for somebody my age. I'm definitely old enuf to be your mom, and then some. But I would sure be your friend and help you if you want. However, I can't add you, becuz I hate to admit it, but don't know HOW to add somebody ... I am totally computer illiterate :( so if you want, add me. have a good one.

For future reference, just click on their profile name on the left of their post. This will take you to their profile page then you can click the green Add Friend button. It will then let you add an optional message before submitting the friend request if you like. They will then need to approve your request. Et voila!
  • needachange343
    Options
    Hi Stephen,

I just joined fitness pal. I'd like to get some motivational help as well. But I have to say, it does not look like you have much to lose. You look great! Keep it up.