Arbonne Protein Shakes

Options
I'm curious if anyone here has seen results? I've done the exercise and calorie tracking. I know it works, but I don't have the time, motivation and dedication it takes right now. I like the idea of the meal replacement for the times when I need an "on the go" meal.

*Although I appreciate your drive to work your business, I would appreciate no Arbonne consultants to "sell me" on the shakes. I've been in direct marketing and don't need to be sold on the idea. Just trying to research actual results. Thx!

Replies

• kass22185
    kass22185 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i've been drinking protein shakes as breakfast for a long time now. The arbonne is by far my favorite. It doesn't have that funny aftertaste like some, and I'm not choking it down, I actually enjoy it! And it's vegan and sweetened with stevia. I can't say I've really gotten results bc i've been drinking my breakfast for about 4 years, so I think my body is used to it. If I replaced lunch with it and had snacks i would probably see more. But that's unrealistic for me. Good luck in whatever you decide!
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My mom did this program and has lost 15 pounds so far. She loves it
  • CamillaBeaumont
    CamillaBeaumont Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've never tried the Arbonne shakes, but I have a protein shake for breakfast most days. It works for me because I have 2 small children and am typically busy in the morning getting them ready for school and don't have time to make/eat breakfast myself. Before I started the shakes, I would end up either not having anything and being starving by lunch and then overeating, or I would grab something quick and easy (and unhealthy) to eat when I got to work. The shake is a much better option for me time-wise and calorie-wise compared to what I was doing before.

If you find a shake that you like the taste of and it fits in your budget, then I think they can be a good tool.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I have friends that have had great results from Arbonne BUT they didn't just do the shakes, they did the whole 30 day detox followed up with a new more organic, cleaner eating lifestyle. Not sure if just drinking the shakes will do the trick.

ETA: Sorry, I think I misunderstood your question the first time out...you're just looking for meal replacement, right? Then, I'd say if you're going to do shakes, this is probably one of the best products to use. From what I've gathered from my friends, it's a very well researched product.
  • TammiAcker
    TammiAcker Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all your input! I'm going to give it a try. I've been trying to do the research elsewhere and finding similar results. Overall preferred because its vegan and uses stevia instead of splenda. And has a good taste. Guess we will find out because I ordered some....?
  • skinnylizzy5
    Options
    How did you end up liking the shakes?
    I just finished the 30 day program myself and really got a lot out of it! I thought it was normal that I woke up every morning with a headache, stomach ache, and was exhausted ALL the time. I followed the program pretty religiously and therefore cut out dairy and gluten. I felt amazing after just one day. I shared this information with my doctor and she ran some blood tests and identified a wheat and dairy intolerance that I never knew I had! Arbonne truly changed my life!
  • phillymayo1
    Options
    I have been using Arbonne shakes for about 30 days now. I only drink the shakes for breakfast, have very vegetable heavy lunch and then a nice big dinner with vegetables, chicken/beef and lots of water. I have lost 15 pounds in the 30 days I have been doing it. I would recommend the Arbonne shake to anyone on their journey to eating healthier.