NSV - In between

Options
Good Saturday Morning y'all!

I had a NSV yesterday and while it was a teeny tiny one, it was still one none-the-less. First, I have lost about 17lbs in 6 weeks so I am proud of that.

Anyway, I decided I wanted to purchase a new casual dress because I have what I feel like a bazillion birthday parties this weekend and when I went to grab the size I have been wearing it was TOO BIG! The lady asked if I wanted to try on a smaller size (something I NEVER get asked, lol) and I said to go for it. Weeeellll, it was a wee bit too tight BUT when she said, "oh, looks like you're in between sizes!" you wouldn't believe the smile on my face!

WOOT WOOT! I kind of like saying, "ahem.... I am in between sizes right now." A few more pounds and some inches off and I will be able to say that I am down an entire size!

Just shows that when the scale doesn't give you what you want, your clothes may say differently.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON WARRIORS!:happy:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!