What breed is this dog?

Options
2»

Replies

• ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Yay fostering! My husband and I have talked about doing this. Our major concern is we'd want to keep all of them! We're already up to four cats because we're complete push overs when it comes to animals.

I'm going to agree with the cocker/beagle mix although I totally see the chihuahua legs too....

He's our 2nd foster. Our first guy got adopted two weeks ago. I was super sad, but... seeing how he's thriving in his forever home is so amazing. AND we saved him from death row.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I see mostly beagle... Beagle's do come in Tan& White as the only colors.

lemonface.jpg

AWWWW.. Adorable.

Our guy doesn't act like any beagle I've had. He also does not have the beagle bark.

Yeah, the hyper def. sounds more cocker...
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Our guy doesn't act like any beagle I've had. He also does not have the beagle bark.

Then you are lucky (about the bark) LOL
  • DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Is adorable a breed name?
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My first thought was also Beagle/Spaniel
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Yay fostering! My husband and I have talked about doing this. Our major concern is we'd want to keep all of them! We're already up to four cats because we're complete push overs when it comes to animals.

I'm going to agree with the cocker/beagle mix although I totally see the chihuahua legs too....

He's our 2nd foster. Our first guy got adopted two weeks ago. I was super sad, but... seeing how he's thriving in his forever home is so amazing. AND we saved him from death row.

We've been in an apartment up until now but may be moving in to a house in the next month so this may be my new project for this summer..... we shall see!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Beagle mix or Lemon walker hound mix (mixed with a smaller breed).
  • ebayaddict0127
    Options
    Here are my other beagles. Clementine (top photo) and Chloe (bottom photo, passed 2012 :sad: )

b234c9d2-a75e-417b-9e01-cd2c584d53d3.jpg

4be3a115-3805-47da-ac89-38e1a7806775.jpg
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options

For sure beagle/spaniel mix. As to the fostering question, think about it this way. If you foster you get to host hundreds of dogs through out the years, if you start keeping them you will eventually stop fostering and that would mean that there could possibly be hundreds of dogs put down because they had no where to go before they found their furever home. If you have the mind set it is not your dog, you are just keeping it for a friend, it will be easier. Not saying you will not be sad, but trust me when I say, a good foster parent one of the most important things in the wold of dog loving.
  • ebayaddict0127
    Options

Then you are lucky (about the bark) LOL

I'd prefer the beagle bark. His is this high pitched almost yappy bark.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Well, regardless of breed, thank you for fostering. You're doing a great thing. :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Oh, and I agree with the "adorable" breed.
  • ebayaddict0127
    Options
    Here's another pic of him.

83c223ce-4a2e-42d9-8191-ba28b5202d7e.jpg
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Cocker Spaniel and Beagle?

I agree
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I could definitely see cocker spaniel / beagle. My kids see terrier. Our jack Russell's paws look just like that. I also vote adorable.