Love working out... so bored with it lately

Options
I love working out, but I have grown so bored with it lately. I enjoy weight lifting, yoga and walking. Gym prices were getting out of control so I bought my own Oly set last year. I loved it. I set it up in the garage. Winter came and even with a heater, I just didn't enjoy working out there. Dreary.

I bought P90X so I could try lifting in the confinements of the living room. I hated it. 3500 bicep curls are just goofy.

I've lost all my mojo. I've thought about joining a cheap gym for the remainder of the winter, but it isn't appealing either. I know I need to work out, and I'm just lost at what to do to get myself back interested in it.

Any workout suggestions?

Replies

• michelle_belle07
    Options
    I have the same problem with getting bored when working out. Try TurboJam. It's super fun! It's like kickboxing and dancing mixed together. Let me know if you want to know more about it!
  • simbalion85
    simbalion85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I really don't like cardio except for the occasional jog. I can't stand the at home dancey or aerobics stuff. I probably wouldn't even be able to get the motivation to put the dvd in!
  • Trad78
    Trad78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Try kettlebells, or even better...sandbags! Awesome workout, and fun.
  • Krustpie
    Options
    Find a few friends who enjoy working out, talk to them about their routines and what you are going to do. Check in with them on a regular basis. Even work out together.