stretch mark help ?? :(

Options
okkaayy so ive been doing very well on this life change and i was looking for you amazing people out there who have lost a significant amount of weight and possible came up with a stretch mark remedy ?? being pregnant two years in a row i have quite a few of stretch marks on my belly and well we wont be able to afford laser surgery so any ideas i would love to try :)

Replies

• RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to say that stretch marks are primarily genetic. A few cremes might help them fade a bit, but nothing will make them go away.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    bio oil helps, but nothing fixes them 100%
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    lol i was afraid of that .. well at least i will be skinny with stretch marks haha maybe i will even flaunt them poudly hahaha:bigsmile:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    they do fade over time and become smaller/less noticeable. Also, using self-tanner makes them look better too...
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Anti-aging facial creams that promote natural collagen production can help fill them in a little.
  • Tallbrunette1980
    Options
    Cocoa butter cream.. I didn't lose any weight but have gained and I don't really have much problems with them but it does help.
  • leeannechiles
    Options
    The best thing I found was vitamin E and cocoa butter mixed. You can also try straight jojoba oil. These all will get rid of most of the visible signs of stretch marks, but as stated, they can be genetic. Look at them as battle scars. You earned those! Like facial wrinkles!! Hahahaha.....take care ;-)
  • ghalliday
    ghalliday Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have lots of stretch marks frm both putting on and losing a lot of weight at different stages of my life....however......I don't mind them.......there a part of me.......and always will be
  • NCisME
    NCisME Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've heard mederma can *help*