Am I the only one who HATES comments on the weather?

Options
2»

Replies

• PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    All I know is that it is rainin' men....and I'm gonna rip off the roof and stay in bed......

i gotta remember that one
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I mean come on! A coworker comes up to me and says how sweltering it is outside and I know they are just trying to find a way to bring everyone's attention to my sweat stains. I'm always soo mordified, can't people just be sensitive and avoid all topics that I feel insecure about?

Try a lemon juice cleanse with some raspberry ketones for the sweat stains... or some Tide.

anthrax-in-tide-anthrax-hoax1.jpg
    You're just like my mom! Offer "help" just to direct my attention back to my pit stains. Is there no sympathy left in this world?:cry:

Honey, I'm just trying to help.

mommie-dearest-slap-o.gif
    I thought this was a support forum, but instead you choose to slap me in the face? How do you sleep at night being so mean to those in pain?

I don't sleep... I wait.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I mean come on! A coworker comes up to me and says how sweltering it is outside and I know they are just trying to find a way to bring everyone's attention to my sweat stains. I'm always soo mordified, can't people just be sensitive and avoid all topics that I feel insecure about?

So, someone comments on the weather and it's all about you?

Sounds legit.
    People should understand that as you talk to someone you are talking to their insecurities. I find it to be a personal attack if the weather is discussed, and because they are talkin to me they should be more sensative to my feelings.

Are they aware of your insecurities or are you too insecure to reveal them?
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    whether you like it or not, we have weather cold, warm or hot.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    tumblr_llvzytxDRC1qb4tle.gif

Couldn't find a FotC gif. :grumble:
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options

Sounds legit.

Psha! Of course it was! As OP said, the coworker said it TO her, thus it had to be about her.

Stay strong OP. This happens to me all the time too. I was at a kids birthday party today and the father of the birthday party said "who wants some cake?" I was the only fat one there. EVERYONE knew he was calling me fat. It was so embarrassing.
    I feel you OP. ((((Hugs))))
    I knew I couldn't be the only one! And what a jerk, I hope you smeared some of the frosting on his drapes!

Actually it was at Pump it Up ( kids play place with huge inflatable fun). I was so enraged :mad: i grabbed the cake knife and stabbed it into the inflatable birthday throne (no the child was not sitting in it, I'm not crazy:laugh: ). Bet that fella learned not to pick on fat women! *high five*
    I had to grab my child and leave rather hastily before the police showed up.
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Talk to your HR department. This is probably harassment. Or just sue.
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Never move to England its all we talk about here.
    [/quote]

No, no, that's all Canadians every talk about.....
  • DirtyCurvesAhead
    Options

Sounds legit.

Psha! Of course it was! As OP said, the coworker said it TO her, thus it had to be about her.

Stay strong OP. This happens to me all the time too. I was at a kids birthday party today and the father of the birthday party said "who wants some cake?" I was the only fat one there. EVERYONE knew he was calling me fat. It was so embarrassing.
    I knew I couldn't be the only one! And what a jerk, I hope you smeared some of the frosting on his drapes!

Actually it was at Pump it Up ( kids play place with huge inflatable fun). I was so enraged :mad: i grabbed the cake knife and stabbed it into the inflatable birthday throne (no the child was not sitting in it, I'm not crazy:laugh: ). Bet that fella learned not to pick on fat women! *high five*
    What a rational response! I'm thinking of getting a carry permit for a wather gun. I'll just squirt people in the armpit and I'll be less embarrassed b my wetness!
  • DirtyCurvesAhead
    Options
    Talk to your HR department. This is probably harassment. Or just sue.
    It was the HR rep so the only option is to sue.
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options

Sounds legit.

What a rational response! I'm thinking of getting a carry permit for a wather gun. I'll just squirt people in the armpit and I'll be less embarrassed b my wetness!

You'd probably feel even better squirting them in the crotch. Who notices sweaty pits when the other guy is peeing his pants.
  • DirtyCurvesAhead
    Options

Sounds legit.

You'd probably feel even better squirting them in the crotch. Who notices sweaty pits when the other guy is peeing his pants.
    I have much to learn! You are truly a master in the art of reaction!