"...has logged in for 365 days." My Journey So Far.

Options

Replies

• momc4sons
    Options
    Congratulations! Great story and you look fantastic!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Well done, girl :flowerforyou:
  • regirom
    regirom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to go ! These are great results!!!!!!
  • positivechic1978
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!! Also, thanks for sharing your tips!!
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone.

Special thank you to my momma. Being able to share my success with my family and help inspire them to get fit has been such an amazing experience.
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Look at those awesome curves! And you rocked the hell out of that peplum dress. Congratulations.
  • newatbritt
    newatbritt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. Everyone I know, runs. They post about their mileage weekly. I am just not a runner. I've recently gotten into youtube video workouts and doing some resistance training and toning at home. It's working for me so far. I think I'll have to do more research into BMR and TDEE - MFP recently decreased my calories and I don't think it's working out well for me, learning process and all. Thank you for sharing what worked for you. I've been needing some motivation.
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you look awesome!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • onedaybeforethenext
    Options
    Fantastic Results! Keep it up :)
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your post. It was informative and inspiring as well!! You look fantastic!!! Congratulations!!!
  • law110
    law110 Posts: 43
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    wow! you are so inspiring! thanks for sharing your story. you look amazing and very happy.
  • garrisonwife
    garrisonwife Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am so unbelievably proud of you!!! Not only am I proud of you for your weight loss and how SMOKIN' HOT you look...but I'm also proud of you because you have gained so much! You have gained knowledge...which we all know is the biggest issue with folks trying to change their way of life. You researched and experimented, and you found YOUR way to do this. You pushed through your fears and accomplished things you said you would NEVER accomplish!! You have gained self-confidence and it is well-deserved. I am so proud to call you my BFF!! You have inspired me, encouraged me, picked me up when I was down, and loved me when I felt like I wasn't worth loving. You are so amazing...inside and out!! Your body got a lot smaller, but your heart is one of the biggest hearts I've known. Thank you for all you've done for me. Thank you for being there for me through this past year, and virtually holding my hand whenever I needed it. You are such an awesome person...and I am so lucky to have "met" you!!

So proud of you, sweet BFF! Hugs & *glomps*!
    I loves you so much!!!!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your fabulous progress but most of all thank you for sharing your journey of self learning. This is an informative and inspirational story.
  • TheStephil
    Options
    I am so unbelievably proud of you!!! Not only am I proud of you for your weight loss and how SMOKIN' HOT you look...but I'm also proud of you because you have gained so much! You have gained knowledge...which we all know is the biggest issue with folks trying to change their way of life. You researched and experimented, and you found YOUR way to do this. You pushed through your fears and accomplished things you said you would NEVER accomplish!! You have gained self-confidence and it is well-deserved. I am so proud to call you my BFF!! You have inspired me, encouraged me, picked me up when I was down, and loved me when I felt like I wasn't worth loving. You are so amazing...inside and out!! Your body got a lot smaller, but your heart is one of the biggest hearts I've known. Thank you for all you've done for me. Thank you for being there for me through this past year, and virtually holding my hand whenever I needed it. You are such an awesome person...and I am so lucky to have "met" you!!

So proud of you, sweet BFF! Hugs & *glomps*!
    I loves you so much!!!!

I love you BFF! You are so sweet *glomps*!!!
  • TheStephil
    Options
    Congratulations on your fabulous progress but most of all thank you for sharing your journey of self learning. This is an informative and inspirational story.

Thank you very much.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    great inspiration :o)
  • taxingwoman
    taxingwoman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Very motivating!
  • rbaileyMOG
    Options
    Diets are temporary but lifestyle changes are what people really need...... Congratulations on learning this at your young age...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!