"A New Me" Group's December Fitness Challenge

Options
PJilly
PJilly Posts: 21,717 Member
For the month of December, our fitness challenge is to work out at least 22 days.

This challenge is open to anyone who wants to join. We just keep a running tally of the month's workouts. For example, the first person who reports their workout will post this:

Wednesday, December 1

[Person's name here] - 1

The next person will copy the post, add their name to the list, and so on. When you do your next workout for the month, just copy the most recent post (so nobody's numbers get lost) and update your number.

Replies

• neenaof4
    neenaof4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    tag.

Here's hoping I hit double digits this month. November was total crap for me, with both food AND exercise...
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    i'm in!!!!!
    22 days here I come
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Bump! :flowerforyou:
  • PJilly
    Options
    tag.

Here's hoping I hit double digits this month. November was total crap for me, with both food AND exercise...
    You can do it, Robin! You have all day today to get yourself psyched up to hit the ground running tomorrow. Promise yourself what you'll do, and then don't break the promise to yourself. You will feel so much better a month from now after you do that!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Count me in for December! I love this challenge - it really pushes me. I hit 20 for November but that was with an old injury featuring at the beginning of the month so I WILL do this in December!!

Thanks for setting this up Jill!
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Arekesu
    Options
    Imma try!!
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    :smile:
  • shnnd19
    shnnd19 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need some motivation:)
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am so in holiday time for me is so hard to keep working out and to not pack on the pounds. I will be happy if I don't gain a pound this Christmas.
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    I'm in. I usually get 45 minutes 6 days a week, but with the weather getting ugly and the holiday mess, I'll need extra motivation.:ohwell:
  • Peejay13
    Options
    I'm in too, glad to have a challenge to keep me motivated through December x
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Maybe this will be the push I need!
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    Thank you Jill as always for setting it up. WE very much appreciate you and what you do.
    Count me in:)
  • PJilly
    Options
    You're all very welcome. It's an easy thing to do, and I'm more than happy to do it.
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I'm in! i need some motivation!
  • mia66
    mia66 Posts: 425
    Options
    I am in for sure.
    Mia
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,362 Member
    Options
    Thank you Jill as always for setting it up. WE very much appreciate you and what you do.
    Count me in:)

Ditto for me Jill!!! I really think this helped me get back to my 5 days or more a week. Even the 2 weeks I did not feel like going to the gym I did my Leslie Sasone DVD's at home to meet this challenge.

Thanks a bunch!! You see I got exactly what I challenged for last month. So I will see if this month I can do a day or 2 over the challenge or six days a week average which would be 24 for me. My ultimate goal is to do 6 days a week, but if I don't I will take 5 because I can get pretty busy some months.
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Count me in again! This challenge really helps keep me motivated!