Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

78 lbs down, 23 lbs left to reach my goal

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Brilliant!....great work, well done.
  • susiemeri
    susiemeri Posts: 38 Member
    Fantastic! Looking great!
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Great job I understand the mirror picture thing.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Well done, you look fabulous.
  • enlighted09
    enlighted09 Posts: 22 Member
    You look amazing. You are an inspiration. I can tell in you photos how your self confidence increased with each picture. Fantastic Job!!! Go and get those last 23 lbs!!!
  • Omg you look fabulous :) This is truly inspiring ❤️
  • Wow Sally you look great!
  • j0di2013
    j0di2013 Posts: 6 Member
    Job Well done! You look amazing!!! Very encouraging.
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Congrats:flowerforyou: !!!! You look fantastic!!
  • Well done! You look amazing. A different person. Enjoy that mirror - you deserve it :)
  • Tiner177
    Tiner177 Posts: 4 Member
    This is so inspirational - thank you for sharing :)
  • You look absolutely fantastic Sally! We have shared this journey for quite awhile now, and I am so proud of you! Your hard work and dedication to a healthier you has been amazing to watch. I know you will reach your ultimate goal! (But I agree you look great now!). Let's cross this finish line together friend!! :drinker:
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    WOW !!! What a nice transformation :) I loved watching the pictures and seeing your face get a bigger and brighter smile as you lost more weight .
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    WOW! You look great!!!
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Those pictures were amazing! Watching you shrink!

Good work!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Great job! You look great!
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    You look absolutely awesome and thank you so much for sharing this, I have a 100 lbs...no wait! 96 lbs :) to lose and you are an inspiration to me! It really helps to see someone who has done it!
  • WOW!!! You look amazing! Congrats on the 78lbs! That is quite an accomplishment. You can see the confidence building in each photo....love that.
  • shermak1
    shermak1 Posts: 14 Member
    You look fantastic! Congrats on the transformation!
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    very inspiring post - awesome job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!