My Virtual Model

Options
So from looking at a lot of people's profiles, I noticed those virtual models where you put in your current weight, and then your goal weight. I REALLY want one but the my virtualmodel.com website has been down for like 2 weeks! GRRR
Anyone know of any other sites similar to that? I've been looking but couldn't find anything good..

Replies

• UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You want to go to: mvm.com
  • amg5157
    amg5157 Posts: 52
    Options
    I want to do the virtual model too...BUT I wish they had a way to enter in exact measurements of Chest, Waist, Hips, Thighs, Calvs, and Arms. Can you do that on there. I looked at mvm.com and didnt see that option. Just weight. I knwo from personal exp that when i was 127lbs I looked like i was 110bc my BF% was soooooooo low (22.7inch waist). I dont like just going by Lbs!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    http://www3.weightmirror.com/weightmirror/

You can upload your own picture and simulate weight loss.
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    THANKS guys!!! I'm going to try out both sites that you have mentioned :smile:
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    I never knew about this! I went to MVM.com and WOW! I put it my weight now and my goal weight to see the difference. Motivation back!
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    Once you create one on MVM.com, how do you upload it on here??
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    weight mirror is some scary shiat right there....not sure i like myself at 160 lbs...well i'm sure it will look different for real but my face is toooooo THIN.....
    oh well i'll try the other one now...
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Gotta check this out!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    weight mirror is some scary shiat right there....not sure i like myself at 160 lbs...well i'm sure it will look different for real but my face is toooooo THIN.....
    oh well i'll try the other one now...

I know!! I thought that one was a bit funny myself!
  • Beautifylgirl
    Beautifylgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    MVM.com is down. Any other suggestions?
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I tried MVM.com and nothing-:(
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    what was the site where you could browse people's pics that were your weight and height, or your goal weight and height? I can't find it now!
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I uploaded a photo to see what I'd look like 30 lbs thinner. More or less the same apaprently but with thinner thighs - made me look like I had enormous implants though as it kept my chest the same size! Heh!
  • raquelfallas
    Options
    This is seriously cool! I just did mine and it's easier to picture how you WILL look like :) (I used mvm.com) Thanks!