Dr Ian Smith-Shred

Options
Wondering if anyone is doing dr Ian's shred (original shred, not super shred) and how your finding it? I'm on day 3, I am doing well but finding some of the book confusing. Ie, some days it recommends a grilled cheese sandwich or lasagna but there are no recipes for these. Also the book has several delicious soup recipes that include potato and/or cream but the diet plan calls for soups without cream or potatoes? Am I reading into this too much? Otherwise the plan seems well balanced with nutrition and exercise. Overall I am happy with the results so far and happy I am not hungry on this plan.

Replies

• blondepsychobrat
    blondepsychobrat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just started the SHRED diet, I joined the fb group in hopes I will get some answers to my questions.
    His concept is "diet confusion", so I think he bumps the calories up and down. I would just make traditional grilled cheese sandwich and traditional lasagna.
    My problem on his program is timing, I can't eat at my desk and I don't always have time to just get up and go chill with a snack somewhere. :-(