Fit Test 4 Results

Options
joehempel
joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
Now that I've picked myself up off of the floor, here are my results for the 4th Fit Test, and the improvements from the 1st!

Switch Kicks: 45 -> 67

Power Jacks: 35 -> 65

Power Knees: 55 -> 100 (15 more from week 3)

Power Jumps: 15 -> 30 (5 more than test 3)

Globe Jumps: 4 -> 10 (didn't move from test 3 however)

Suicide Jumps: 7 -> 16

Pushup Jacks: 10 -> 28

Low Plank Obliques: 14 ->40 (10 more than test 3)

I'm pretty happy across the board here. Every thing else increased by about one or two except what has been noted. Tonight is Max Interval Circuit, and well, it's the last two weeks of Insanity. It's time to DIG DEEPER and GET IT DONE!!!!

Replies

• dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Dude that's a huge improvement!!! I also don't see how most people can do more than 10 globe jumps in the time given - I think I got 9 in week 3. Lot's of reasons to be happy there man, great job!
  • Jamie23Durkin
    Options
    Some great results mate. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what my final results will be
  • latanyarowe
    latanyarowe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Improvement!!
  • nking404
    nking404 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    MAN THATS YOU GET THAT SHYT DONE GREAT IMPROVEMENTS WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE LIKE YOU SOMEDAY HAHAHAHAH!!!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Hahaa!!!!!

Thanks everyone!! Last two weeks start tonight with MAX Interval Circuit! Its go time!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!