traveling to Jamaica !

Options
hotfitmomma2b
hotfitmomma2b Posts: 15 Member
So my husband and I are planning a trip to Jamaica.. just curious if anyone has any recommendations for resorts to stay at :) !!! so far looking at the Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica. it will be 2 couples going down so doesn't have to be kid friendly !!

I know this has nothing to do with weight loss but im really stuck on trying to find a resort !!!

Replies

• ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    I love Couples Resort. Couples Negril (Negril) is really nice and I also like Couples San Souci (Ocho Rios). Couples Swept Away (also in Negril) is excellent too.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I love Couples Resort. Couples Negril (Negril) is really nice and I also like Couples San Souci (Ocho Rios). Couples Swept Away (also in Negril) is excellent too.

This is exactly what I was going to say! I would highly recommend Couples Negril, so much that I am going again next year. :)
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    If you are willing to do something less all-inclusive, look at Jake's in St Elizabeth. One of the best trips of my life. Coolest people, great food, peaceful, laidback....just a dream. I cried on the way to the airport to go home LOL.
  • hotfitmomma2b
    hotfitmomma2b Posts: 15 Member
    Options

i was looking into couple negril to !! looks amazing
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    If you are willing to do something less all-inclusive, look at Jake's in St Elizabeth. One of the best trips of my life. Coolest people, great food, peaceful, laidback....just a dream. I cried on the way to the airport to go home LOL.
    OMG'osh. I cried like a baby. The shuttle driver hugged me and said, "No problem, you can come back Mon."
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just came back from Couples Swept Away in Negril. Feel free to pm me with any questions.

W :)
  • katielauren2001
    katielauren2001 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous! Really want to go there though, but very expensive from here.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    There are so many resorts there. I really love the Sandals resort and Sandals Ocho Rios was amazing!!!! Try the Dunge River Falls!
  • Catwoman1037
    Catwoman1037 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am happy to find this post. We are going to Jamaica in a couple months. So excited!!! Such a great motivator for weight loss! :happy: