Progress Report! 97kgs (214lbs) down to 69kgs (153lbs)

Options
Hi everyone!
I am 169cms tall and am 27 years old.
My name is Laura and I have been on my weightloss journey since July 1,2012. I thought I would add in some progress photos as I am getting close to my goal weight.
These pictures are from 2011. Would have been about 80-90kgs
jzL9c0v.png?1
eqUAJVT.png?2
This picture is day 1! Starting the journey after letting things get out of control :)
3zdjzIX.jpg?1
This is October 2012 on a Europe holiday, probably 10 kilos down. Lost quickly and steadily to start with!
W7tWF2k.png?1
This is March 2013, down about 15kgs
MBsq9Fs.png?1
June 2013, down nearly 20kgs at the Stadium Stomp. Climbing and descending 7500 steps and raising money for Cancer Research. Started looking into Low carb/keto around this time too.
ggo286B.png?1
Colour Run - 5km run in October 2013
Rwul8gK.png?1
November 2013 at the races!
pNdnNoc.png?1
This was on the weekend at a Wedding I went to!
tWAWjon.jpg?1

I still have about 7-8 kgs I would like to lose, still have some work to do!

With eating, I have just upped or lowered my calories depending on what was and wasnt working. I would usually have a cheat meal or two on the weekends, no counting but not going completely overboard either.
My workouts consist of 2 PT sessions a week, 1 HIIT sprint, walking/riding my bike to work (15-40 mins each way) and as much unplanned cardio/walking as I can in the day.

Replies

• alexk1394
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Jett_05
    Jett_05 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bravo! This is wonderfully inspiring!
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Yay! You are amazing! And beautiful! Well done!:flowerforyou:
  • blackgold86
    blackgold86 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)

Lots of hard work and slow weeks and frustrations, but seeing how far I have come has made it all worth it
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are looking FANTASTIC!! :D

Good luck to everyone in your continued fitness goals!!
  • araLeaM24
    Options
    Awesome! I want to be as successful as you! Can I add you as a friend here? I'm new here an I'm looking for a friends who will help and motivate me in my journey! :)
  • blackgold86
    blackgold86 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Of course! Send me a friend request :happy:

Good luck on your journey!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow you look FANTASTIC! You should be SO proud of yourself! Look how far you've come. Truly inspiring. :-)
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Also curious how tall you are? And also roughly how many calories you consume a day? (Aside from your cheat days)
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very interesting as our stats are somewhat similar (I was 196 to start and my goal is 145-155 depending)> Excellent job you should be really proud of yourself!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You look great! fantastic transformation!
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look beautiful and healthy. Love the picture of you in the color run!
  • lafilledelarue
    lafilledelarue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! Go girl!
  • Morgaine_on_the_move
    Options
    Well done! Love your color run pic. You look so happy!
  • heidi555
    heidi555 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing excellent work so inspiring
  • jkirby02
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the hard work!
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well don't you look great. We have similar stories. I started off at 212lbs and I'm currently at 162lbs. My goal original goal is 150lbs. I'm thinking I might change it to 145 after I see how 150 looks on my body. Great job though and continued success.
  • suecan2
    Options
    simply amazing without it being a simple task! good hard, strong work you have accomplished. Kudos to you.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Well done! Thank you for inspiring us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!