super yummy low cal fruity dessert!

Options
Ajsmom513
Ajsmom513 Posts: 3 Member
Hey all I just discovered that fresh pineapple cut up into chunks with fat free Reddi Whip is not only delicious but low in calories!
2 Tbs of the whipped cream are only 5 calories and the pineapple is only 37 calories per 1/2 cup..super snack or dessert to satisfy the sweet tooth! Yay!

Replies

• Texasnewfiegirl
    Texasnewfiegirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Frozen Banana Melties

16 oz vanilla yogurt (any type)
    1 cup peanut butter
    2 large bananas
    2 tsp cinnamon
    1 TB honey

Whip all ingredients together (great exercise for your arms!). Using a thick (freezer) Ziploc bag (with a teeny hole cut in one corner) or a pastry bag, squirt mixture onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet in little bite size blobs (or fun shapes) and freeze for several hours until hard. They will all pop right off. Store frozen. If you have leftover mix, keep it in the fridge up to 3 days.
  • Ajsmom513
    Ajsmom513 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love any kind of fruit, that sounds delicious.. thanks will have to try!
  • chelepics
    chelepics Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to try this TY
  • Texasnewfiegirl
    Texasnewfiegirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    how did everyone enjoy this snack?
  • TVISmith
    TVISmith Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My family uses a recipe that is very healthy but definitely helps with sweet cravings that expands on what you are eating:

Pineapple Fluff

1 can crushed pineapple, drained of all juice
    1 fat free large tub of cool whip
    1 low fat small tub of cottage cheese
    1 package of sugar free french vanilla pudding

In a medium bowl, mix cool whip and pudding mix together. Fold in cottage cheese until well blended. Fold in pineapple until well blended. Add chopped walnuts (optional). Refrigerate and serve chilled!

It is so tasty.