BINGE DAMAGE CONTROL - Help

Options
Yep...I have been eating and eating -- 900 calories EXTRA a day probably for the last two weeks..I feel like garbage..bloated and disgusting......biting my nails and not exercising...what do you do?

Replies

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Raise my goal from 1200 to something more sustainable. Then get back on track.
    Eta http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    ^^ This.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Set a more reasonable calorie goal.

Your ticker shows youre very close to goal.
    You need a higher calorie goal in order to prepare yourself for maintenance
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Raise my goal from 1200 to something more sustainable. Then get back on track.

^This
  • hmacmcinnis
    hmacmcinnis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    get back to the gym, clean the crap out of your kitchen, drink water or green tea when you feel like you want to eat......good luck!
  • Mommy2bug2
    Mommy2bug2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Look at what your eating. Size control. Make sure you get in your protein. We all fall off the wagon. Do I need to send you some super glue so you stay out,,lol. Start again, write down everything, YOU can do it.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Yep...I have been eating and eating -- 900 calories EXTRA a day probably for the last two weeks..I feel like garbage..bloated and disgusting......biting my nails and not exercising...what do you do?

Stop eating so much, for starters.
  • lafilledelarue
    lafilledelarue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a private email message in response to your post.
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I'd imagine 1200 is not enough calories. Why not try 1600 for a week or something?
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Keep eating until you numb the pain, then let the shame set in, after that comes the depression, this will trigger more binging, then the cycle repeats. or you can just stop eating and go workout it's up to you.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a private email message in response to your post.

Why can't you share it with the rest of the class?
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Actually, with the exception of today, you ate an average of 1300 calories this week if you're logging accurately.

I think you need to work on your mindset.
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Stop. Push reset. One day at a time.