Fell off the tred mill... :D

Options
I was running on the treadmill for the first time today... and I FELL... I am not even embarrassed. I am so proud of my self for just getting back up and kept running... Screw you treadmill. Nothing will stop me.. :) That is all. Feel free to be my friends.

Replies

• ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • candylandicous
    Options
    girl most of us treadmill runners have had that experience at least once! :drinker:
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! Added you :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you!
    :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • ohkurt18
    ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    you people are awesome!
  • haneyteach
    Options
    I'm always so fearful that I'll hit the speed button and throw myself into the back wall!!!! :-)
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    I'm always so fearful that I'll hit the speed button and throw myself into the back wall!!!! :-)
    aww i know exactly your fear!! :)
  • NicholePotato
    NicholePotato Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have done that in my school gym. Was trying to read and jog :embarassed:
  • RhysWill_I_Ams
    Options

That is brilliant! What a combination of hobbies!!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Yay you! I fell on a treadmill once too. Unfortunately it was backed up against a wall, so once I hit the wall, I just skidded around at the bottom until my friend hit the stop. Talk about nasty rug burns!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Maybe books on tape would be a safer option? :laugh:
  • what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yup! That's ma gurl :D
  • SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

Today I was doing pullups with a resistance band. In the down position (when the band was really stretched) my foot slipped and the band snapped between my legs. It didn't hurt but I was crying from laughter. I figure everyone has their moment to look like a *kitten* in the gym! :D
  • NicholePotato
    NicholePotato Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Maybe books on tape would be a safer option? :laugh:

Yeah I gave up on multitasking like that. I also no longer trust treadmills. I use the indoor track when I need to run now lol
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Yeah the other day I smacked myself in the head with a 5 pound hand weight in Zumba toning. I cracked up.
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    lol! Good for you for getting back up to keep going! I am sure that that hurt :p

I go to a small gym and the smith machine, and the squat rack are about 2 feet apart. This means that with the barbells on the there is about 2 inches in between and you have to duck arounf the barbels to get weights. i had misjudged the space I had a clocked myself in the head hard enough I needed a minute to recouperate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing: :blushing:

**** happens, that is for SURE!!

Good luck to everyone in your continued fitness goals!!!
  • RhysWill_I_Ams
    Options
    lol! Good for you for getting back up to keep going! I am sure that that hurt :p

I go to a small gym and the smith machine, and the squat rack are about 2 feet apart. This means that with the barbells on the there is about 2 inches in between and you have to duck arounf the barbels to get weights. i had misjudged the space I had a clocked myself in the head hard enough I needed a minute to recouperate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing: :blushing:

**** happens, that is for SURE!!

Good luck to everyone in your continued fitness goals!!!

Legendary!!! Love this
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Geez, Thank you all! at least i know for sure i am not the only one that has done things like this. I knew I wasnt. I called my mom and she said "umm yeah the people on the biggest loser bust *kitten* all the time" lol she always amkes me feel better.
  • rainydaylady27
    Options
    Done it. :) Way to get back up mama!
  • Kertz4
    Options
    This makes me want to remove the clothes off mine and use it now! My kids tease me about my treadmill being a clothes hanger :(