No more!!!

Options
No more feeling bad for myself!!! I've been off and on here, and lost a lot of MFP buddies....I been feeling down about myself and so unmotivated to the point that i couldn't take it anymore!!! Got off my *kitten* and did something!!! The only one who is going to suffer in the end is me!!!

so i guess i just wanted to get that off my chest and let other people know who are in a slump too, like Nike says "JUST DO IT", do something!!! anything!!! i feel so much better after working out, feeling sore is better than feeling sick to my stomach, or constantly tired, than sitting down on my couch all day "bummin it".... everyday i am going to work hard to not just sit around take action and just do something, working out, and being more active in general, i didn't realize how much i missed it until i did it....what an amazing feeling!!! No more excuses!!!

Replies

• Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Well said. We all get like that sometimes and I always wonder why it takes me so long to convince myself to get moving again as it always makes me feel so much better.
  • mandfree
    Options
    I am with you!! I feel the same exact way. Let's do this:)