Looking for new friends

Options
This isn't my first time using MFP. I was strict last year and completely burned myself out. Im really looking to find the balance in life. I'm currently using P90x3 and love it. Thank god it's only 30 minutes, it's a killer. The last 30 days have been hit nd miss but these next 60 days need to be almost perfect. Add me as a friend if you can relate.

Replies

• jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I've recently come back to MFP... I have come to realize I need to log everything I eat and keep track of the calories I have burned. I have 5lbs to go which has been a battle. I've lost 75lbs total. Please add me if you would like.
  • LadyNiteOwl
    LadyNiteOwl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just came back to MFP as well. I have been yo-yoing all my life. I learned that for me diets don't work. Therefore I am changing my lifestyle. I have been eating clean for three weeks. I am sugar-free for three weeks. I've lost 22# as of 2-13 when I rejoined my fitness pal. I have a long journey ahead of me. Please feel free to add me.
  • Relate for sure. I have been in this game since May 2012, feel free to add me if you like, the profile depicts the rest of my world. :bigsmile:
  • SavageAbbey
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just getting started on this App. Really I like to hear about other people's journeys.
  • jkirby02
    Options
    I have been half involved with MFP for a few months and am ready to take this seriously now. Logging in EVERYTHING helps - being honest when logging is the hard part. Hopefully some people to chat with will help!
  • Kertz4
    Options
    I also am looking for some new friends to chat with and to support me and me support you. I am excited to get started using this daily and track what I am eating! Very motivated by the story of Katie from michigan who lost over 150 lbs using this app!! Hope to have success and am very committed!
  • urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Always looking for P90X3 friends. I'm on Week 7 and getting great results. Feel free to add.