• pcsg1008
    pcsg1008 Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Me ME ME!
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    You can add me if you like, I'm on a mission to lose at least 30lbs. I log on everyday and my diary is always open. I don't do meal plans, I just cook my own meals, nothing diet-y, if that's even a word. I cook regular food, with lots of carbs and proteins, eat fruits and veggies and regualr snacks. I don't eat smoothies or protein bars or greek yogurt, yet, I'm losing weight. I'm telling you this upfront so you won't be surprised when you look at my diary. I don't weigh-in weekly because that's too much pressure for me. I know what I need to do, and if I just do it, I will lose weight. Ok, after all this, if you still want to add me, then I will look forward to hearing from you. LOL!!! We all need encouragment, but it helps when you can share your experiences with someone you can relate to and vice versa.
  • How do you add friends? I just joined.
  • pcsg1008
    pcsg1008 Posts: 19 Member
    Hello, click on their profile and add as friend, arequest will be sent and then they will respond. I just sent you a request.
  • Thank you!!
  • lila1958
    lila1958 Posts: 37 Member
    I'm also trying to lose 30 more pounds, anyone can add me, log in everyday, and my food diary is open. Good luck!
  • Hash5m
    Hash5m Posts: 29 Member
    add me if you are interested .. I have to lose 20-30 pounds myself .. we can motivate and help each other reaching our goal
  • Really need the support!
    Thanks