Fell off the tred mill... :D

Options
2»

Replies

• cassylee
    cassylee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I not sure if I would have had the courage to get back on. Great work. Have a flower for your commitment:flowerforyou:
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I haven't fallen off the treadmill (yet... really it's just a matter of time) but I've managed to fall off just about everything else in the gym. My trainer is so used to it he doesn't even ask me if I'm okay anymore when I go down. I'm kind of a pro at falling.
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    1236264565_another-treadmill-fail.gif
  • ohkurt18
    ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This makes me want to remove the clothes off mine and use it now! My kids tease me about my treadmill being a clothes hanger :(

Do it! it wil be fun!
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    1236264565_another-treadmill-fail.gif

OMG this is the greatest thing ever!
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've done that lol. I got off the treadmill to turn the TV up and forgot I left the treadmill running... so stepped back on and got spat off big time. screwed up my knee unfortunately :(
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    OUch!! O_0

Be careful on treadmill..or will have unnecessary injuries
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    I haven't fallen off the treadmill (yet... really it's just a matter of time) but I've managed to fall off just about everything else in the gym. My trainer is so used to it he doesn't even ask me if I'm okay anymore when I go down. I'm kind of a pro at falling.

AWW! i am so clumsy!
  • kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Aww, I was jogging on the treadmill with my best friend at the gym and she went to have a sip of water and accidently stood on the side and nearly fell off, she recovered just in time but we were both laughing uncontrollably and unable to press stop.. so there we were jogging and laughing at the same time, unable to breath or stop the treadmill.. its making me giggle again just thinking 'bout it.
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Yeah I've done that lol. I got off the treadmill to turn the TV up and forgot I left the treadmill running... so stepped back on and got spat off big time. screwed up my knee unfortunately :(

AWW i am sorry. is your knee ok?
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Aww, I was jogging on the treadmill with my best friend at the gym and she went to have a sip of water and accidently stood on the side and nearly fell off, she recovered just in time but we were both laughing uncontrollably and unable to press stop.. so there we were jogging and laughing at the same time, unable to breath or stop the treadmill.. its making me giggle again just thinking 'bout it.

I am glad i can bring up fun memories
    :)
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options

It is now, it was about 18mths ago. Man it hurt at the time. Landed on it hard but then caught the edge of the belt so it cut through my pants too. I can laugh at it now, it would have looked hilarious as I smashed into the wall behind me.
  • ohkurt18
    Options

It is now, it was about 18mths ago. Man it hurt at the time. Landed on it hard but then caught the edge of the belt so it cut through my pants too. I can laugh at it now, it would have looked hilarious as I smashed into the wall behind me.
    Well i am glad you are ok though