Progress Pictures

Options
Here is my first week of weight loss. Lost a total of 7 pounds. I really dont call it falling off the wagon, but tonight I had 6 Jumbo breaded shrimp tonight. I couldn't help it. lol The reason it doesn't bother me, is you cannot go straight cold turkey and expect to stay on a 12 week diet... On the other hand, you are playing with the devil when going off your diet then right back on the next day.... Sometimes you do not even realize you slipped right off of it... Anyway here are two pictures. When I started and at the end of week one. Not to bad.... Red is the beginning and Blue is the end of week one.

WEEKONE.jpg
WEEKTWO002.jpg

Replies

• dixon5000
    dixon5000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Here is my first week of weight loss. Lost a total of 7 pounds. I really dont call it falling off the wagon, but tonight I had 6 Jumbo breaded shrimp tonight. I couldn't help it. lol The reason it doesn't bother me, is you cannot go straight cold turkey and expect to stay on a 12 week diet... On the other hand, you are playing with the devil when going off your diet then right back on the next day.... Sometimes you do not even realize you slipped right off of it... Anyway here are two pictures. When I started and at the end of week one. Not to bad.... Red is the beginning and Blue is the end of week one.

WEEKONE.jpg
    WEEKTWO002.jpg
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    How cool to see such a difference in one week!

You are only human, I am glad you enjoyed your shrimp. :laugh:
  • dixon5000
    dixon5000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I think as weeks go on, I will become alot stricter. I am on the road and this is a challenge I did not plan for. At, work and everyday living, I have a set routine. So, after traveling at the end of the week, I will be on that routine for the next 10 weeks. This doesn't give me a reason to cheat, but I am glad I am traveling now instead of week 8 or 12!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Good for you! YEY! It is so great that your healthy way is going well! Hooray!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Wow you can totally see a difference in your back and neck area! You are goin to be all buff and stuff! That's awesome! Congrats on your new lifestyle change.

We all go off the wagon at some point. Today I had a brownie temptation and subway sandwich. The subway wasn't bad, but the brownie was 970 cals. I went over about 400cals. Yeh, oh well. Tomorrow is a new day, right? Long as you hop ya tush back on that wagon, you're all good.

:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    *high five*.....great job so far Dixon.....very proud of ya!!!

hugs!:drinker: ....mmmmmm shrimp! lol
    Ali :drinker:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

I wish I could have the shrimp. :love: Yummy!