Down 40 pounds and over 30 inches with pictures !

Options

Replies

• Newmefor40
    Options
    Great Job! You look great and I know you feel great! That inspires me to get it together.
  • rainydaylady27
    Options
    Damn girl! Thanks for sharing your story, this is so inspiring!
  • Kertz4
    Options
    Your story is amazing keep up your healthy lifestyle and you are sure to hit another goal in no time! You are definitely an inspiration for all of us! Thank you for sharing and getting me motivated by your success..
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I freaking adore seeing these posts from you. Our starting points are the same (within 2lbs) and if I remember correctly we're both about 5'10.
    You're such an inspiration, all your hard work is so motivating and totally paying off. You freaking rock woman! :heart:

Yup we started around the exact same point !! You freaking rock too !!!!
  • lciasullo
    Options
    40! That is a wonderful milestone, you must be SO proud! Thank you for all your enthusiasm and dedication, YOU are one of those wonderful MFP's that keep the rest of us going! I'm almost down 30, and it seems like there's no end in sight. I'm just gonna keep logging and not let up, and see where it takes me. =]
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep it up!!! You'll make it (smile)!!!
  • LauraBalyk
    Options
    THANK YOU !!!
    to every single person on this thread, you have all melted my heart and have made my eyes water. You are all so generous with your compliments, it makes me feel like I am on cloud nine !! I couldn't be where I am today without my amazing support system on MFP !!

To everyone who has commented, THANK YOU !!!!
    xo
  • angelruin
    Options
    Good job! :D
  • redrose1983
    Options
    I just wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss! You look great ...
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations. Keep up the great work! I love reading the success stories. They are soooo inspiring!!!
  • Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! is all i can say! Thats amazing progress, talk about motivation. Well done on not calling it a diet too, because its not. It's just making healthier choices.

I love seeing all your updates on MFP, so consistent. You should be so proud of yourself!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Hey.. we're pretty close in stats now (though I'm a LOT shorter than you LOL). Would love to become friends to keep each other motivated. Great job so far.. keep it up!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!!
  • mubbuuu
    mubbuuu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • aplatt41
    aplatt41 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Inspiring!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! :)
  • LauraBalyk
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! <3
  • OhSayNow
    OhSayNow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW that is wonderful...Keep up the good work!
  • u2caniac
    u2caniac Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I started in January close to where you were (weight and measurements). What an inspiration! Keep up the great work!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!